I hope Nintendo continues to have incredible orchestrated music in its games.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 12, 2008, 10:51:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Knig

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 12, 2008, 11:30:19 AM
but i love the "enemy is near" songs ;-;
TP's biggest musical flaw was the fact that none of the in-game music was orchestrated. Only the shitty trailer in the beginning. The songs sondeo great, but they were supposed to be orchestrated like Nintendo promised. If only they weren't fucking rushing to finish it. v;

I heard the hyrule field music was orchestrated, but yeah, they let us down in that department.  emo;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Rycerz on January 12, 2008, 08:13:52 PM
I heard the hyrule field music was orchestrated, but yeah, they let us down in that department.  emo;
I don't think it was, but I'm not 100% certain. I can tell you, though, that I've never heard that it was orchestrated. goonish

YPrrrr

Yeah, it's cool.

I still have the SSBM CD in my room... need to get that on my iPod

KonohaShinobi

Twilight Princess really pissed me off. Especially since I played it AFTER Galaxy, and I really was disappointed at that midi bullfuck.

Phoenix Wright music is perfect for it's genre.

Classic

Well, Brawl is gonna have Midi music (and that pisses me off).
It's ok, though. I expected Galaxy to have better music.  wub;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on January 13, 2008, 07:51:57 AM
Except the music in the second game is utter slop.
There were a few pretty awesome pieces of music in that game. Not as many as the first one, but they were there. Although, you're right, at least 1/4 of the songs completely suck. magician;

Go Up