October 05, 2024, 09:24:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

resistance 2 announced

Started by JGE, January 11, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/01/11/resistance-2-revealed-in-latest-game-informer/

QuoteAs for game features, this looks to be the biggest online game yet seen on a console. There are two separate story modes, one intended for single player and one that will support two-player co-op offline or eight player co-op online. On top of this the online competitive mode will support sixty players per server. Warhawk, eat your heart out. There will be new vehicles, semi-randomly generated levels and a class system for online play.

The game is aiming for an Autumn 2008 release. Any expectations regarding an early 2009 release are solely down to the cynicism of the article's author.

strongbad

That sounds awesome. I hope it's better than resistance one cuz i might have to get a ps3

Kalahari Inkantation

Sounds interesting. Hopefully I'll have a PS3 by then, although I didn't hear too many good things about the original Resistance.

Tomboh

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 11, 2008, 05:25:07 PM
Sounds interesting. Hopefully I'll have a PS3 by then, although I didn't hear too many good things about the original Resistance.
wat

C.Mongler

Pretty Decent Shooter 2 yaaaaaaay

KonohaShinobi

Quoteonline competitive mode will support sixty players per server

jesus, that's a shitload of players.

Commander Fuckass

Fuck yeah.

I'm still on chapter 15 ;-; 15 more to go until I beat it. ;-;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

NOA_Haunted

KonohaShinobi

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 11, 2008, 08:54:41 PM
Lag lag lag out the ass ass ass.
Yes and being on the Playstation online.

UnagiPower

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 11, 2008, 09:04:43 PM

Weren't you the one who wanted a PS3 cause of the free online?  powerofone;

mariofreak

ME##

It should be really interesting seeing which is more popular, Resistance 2 or Killzone 2.  befuddlement

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 11, 2008, 09:04:43 PM

I would just like to point out that first party games use dedicated servers on the PlayStation Network.

LINK2K9

Quote from: ME86 on January 12, 2008, 01:08:05 PM
It should be really interesting seeing which is more popular, Resistance 2 or Killzone 2.  befuddlement

Resistance should be the more popular sequel. It's building off of an originally good game (original Killzone was mediocre) and it's coming from an awesome developer.

And 8 player co-op? FUSK YES

lol lara lol

Go Up