September 19, 2024, 05:51:45 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Over my dead body you will

Started by MARIOMANIAC21, January 10, 2008, 12:31:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MARIOMANIAC21

http://kotaku.com/343267/smash-bros-brawl-pushed-to-march

If it really does turn out that Brawl will be pushed back, I'll fucking throw a sissy fit. Who thinks this is real?

Kalahari Inkantation

I DO. powerofone;
I would be a little mad, since I've wanted to play this game from the second it was announced, but I wouldn't go insane. It's just a month. Plus, this'll give me time to play Apollo Justice. magician;

Wrench

I'll be incredibly pissed off.

Had this shit reserved since July 21st. I want it now.

KonohaShinobi

bluaki

I don't believe it at all.
The game developers have a January release for Brawl in Japan, it really shouldn't take that long to do localization with it especially when saying that the Japanese version probably has English as a selectable language like Melee did.

Kalahari Inkantation

LINK2K9

One month? Eh, that will give me time for DMC4 and No More Heroes in February.

lol lara lol

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on January 10, 2008, 02:54:00 PM
Not really, but it has its points
lol
The DS is the only good system this gen, and it really hasn't received any good games in months aside from Contra.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on January 10, 2008, 02:54:53 PM
lol
The DS is the only good system this gen, and it really hasn't received any good games in months aside from Contra.
Which is why it has been gathering dust on my floor since summer. Somehow that doesn't make me think it's the best system this gen.

My PS3 is pretty much all I play in terms of game systems... I probably play on my PC the most though.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

I don't know, It's believable and not believable in ways.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on January 10, 2008, 02:54:53 PM
lol

The amount of fun games that did come out already make up for it though. I'm still playing EBA.  caterpie;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 10, 2008, 03:05:53 PM
The amount of fun games that did come out already make up for it though. I'm still playing EBA.  caterpie;
Me too. Of course, I only got it two months ago. powerofone;

Selkie

Oh please god make it be not real smithicide;

Go Up