October 05, 2024, 03:30:12 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yoda and Darth Vader in Soul Calibur IV

Started by The artist formally known, January 10, 2008, 01:05:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

360 gets Yoda, PS3 gets Darth Vader.

Now if they could just mod the game so that you can play the females nude I will buy this game in a heart beat.

Daddy

The artist formally known

Quote from: JMV290 on January 10, 2008, 01:23:25 AM
and the wii sux so it gets nothing
Wii doesn't have SC4, it has SC: Legends.

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

UnagiPower

Damn it I wanted to play as Darth Vader. :'(

Yoda is ok I guess.

This made me want the game though. I still might not buy it though.

Samus Aran

All I can say is they better not try to come up with half-assed stories as to why they're in the game. The fact that they actually made one for Link pissed me off.

Yes, travel all the way from fictional Hyrule to the real world to find the Soul Edge. Real cool.

Trini

Quote from: Kaz on January 10, 2008, 11:13:43 AM
All I can say is they better not try to come up with half-assed stories as to why they're in the game. The fact that they actually made one for Link pissed me off.

Yes, travel all the way from fictional Hyrule to the real world to find the Soul Edge. Real cool.

The sword's evil essence was so powerful, it traveled through space. Attracting some who want to obtain it, and others who followed, to stop them from becoming even more powerful.

wtf
[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Trini

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 10, 2008, 01:38:28 PM
Why does 360 have to get yoda....

Because it would make a lot less sense the other way around. 360 Is much more green.  caterpie;
[CENTER][/center]

LINK2K9

lol lara lol

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Trini on January 10, 2008, 01:48:17 PM
Because it would make a lot less sense the other way around. 360 Is much more green.  caterpie;
We could have at least got obi wan or some shit.

Trini

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 10, 2008, 03:53:08 PM
We could have at least got obi wan or some shit.
But Yoda is cooler...  edumacate;
[CENTER][/center]

ME##

Hm, I guess it's cool to see them added, though Darth Vader is cooler than Yoda.  wub;

YPrrrr

Go Up