October 05, 2024, 03:31:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

rock b& guitar herpes

Started by Nyerp, January 06, 2008, 11:36:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LINK2K9

Quote from: True Christian on January 06, 2008, 02:02:49 PM
But they lack story like arcade games. befuddlement

oh shat dat maek them les fun yah? whur is mah prentus pholosiphical giberash?

lol lara lol

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on January 06, 2008, 02:23:22 PM
Pretty much the entire puzzle genre, most scrolling shooters, and generally anything related to both modern and classic arcade games?

Shit man, you have an odd taste in games. I actually enjoy games where I can pick it up and be thrown right in without any story building shit.

Don't get me wrong; I love a good RPG. But my tastes are much wider than that.

puzzle games and shit don't make me want to keep playing

Samus Aran

Quote from: True Christian on January 06, 2008, 02:26:08 PM
puzzle games and shit don't make me want to keep playing

That's fine, but I still think you're weird.

I guess this would explain why you feel the need to defend something as repetitive as the Final Fantasy series.

The artist formally known

I love music games, Rock Band is one of my favorites too. EBA is right below it just because it doesn't have that many songs. And of course, both have Highway Star.

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on January 06, 2008, 02:47:40 PM
That's fine, but I still think you're weird.

I guess this would explain why you feel the need to defend something as repetitive as the Final Fantasy series.

also i'm not the kinda person who hates a game just because of a certain part, i'm more like trying to look for good parts in a game

Samus Aran

Quote from: True Christian on January 06, 2008, 07:33:37 PM
also i'm not the kinda person who hates a game just because of a certain part, i'm more like trying to look for good parts in a game

Neither am I. psyduck;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on January 06, 2008, 12:11:46 PM
And a person that can play a real guitar will show you how much you suck and how sad your life is.

My friend who plays both says GH is much more fun. My friend who plays just real guitar has spent over $1500 on guitars and lessons, but think GH sucks balls, though has never played it. He also plays Gaylo.

Nyerp

LINK2K9

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 06, 2008, 07:39:45 PM
My friend who plays both says GH is much more fun. My friend who plays just real guitar has spent over $1500 on guitars and lessons, but think GH sucks balls, though has never played it. He also plays Gaylo.

Wait, one of your friend plays real guitar and Guitar Hero and he thinks Guitar Hero is better? Did I just read that correctly?

If so, that friend is retarded. SRSLY

lol lara lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LINK2K9 on January 06, 2008, 08:27:43 PM
Wait, one of your friend plays real guitar and Guitar Hero and he thinks Guitar Hero is better? Did I just read that correctly?

If so, that friend is retarded. SRSLY
We had to play guitar in middle school and I was one of the top two students.

I hated it. Just fiddling with strings isn't my idea of fun, and converting those strings to buttons certainly won't make it any better for me. I'd much rather have a crazy instrument like a sax.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 06, 2008, 07:39:45 PM
My friend is very good at guitar, he's in a huge band called Light This City, the guitarist of course. He hated GH at first but then played it a lot more and started to love it. He's not that good at GH but he's an awesome guitarist.

Light This City has three CDs out, kinda metalcore and metal. Fear of Heights is their best song of of their newest album if you wanna check them out. Also the lead singer is a female, a very fine one too.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: reefer on January 06, 2008, 10:32:31 PM
My friend is very good at guitar, he's in a huge band called Light This City, the guitarist of course
Holy fuck, my brother loves that band. :||

I personally don't like them, though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: CONKER on January 07, 2008, 12:24:35 PM
Some games have shitty as story lines yet are fun, look at Mario games, same shit every game.
And some games that have the same storylines aren't fun, like Final Fantasy.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on January 07, 2008, 01:19:23 PM
And some games that have the same storylines aren't fun, like Final Fantasy.

shutup you haven't even played final fantasy

Tomboh

Quote from: True Christian on January 07, 2008, 01:20:52 PM
shutup you haven't even played final fantasy
he has but he plays for 5 minutes then says it sucks

Go Up