October 05, 2024, 03:31:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have a little bit of money, suggest some games.

Started by The artist formally known, January 03, 2008, 01:08:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I have almost every console known to man, suggest me a game.

No PS3, no new games ($30 is too much for a game unless it's rare or has some peripherals, I love games that come with peripherals,) I have quite a few games so just suggest some that aren't well known.

Oh and I'm still deciding if I want Steel Battalion

ncba93ivyase

If you can find it, Metal Storm for the NES is great. It's half Megaman; and the other half is just crazy stuff that involves flipping gravity to traverse a level, beat crazy bosses, turn off a laser, etc. I got mine for about $2 and loved it.

also orange box of course unagi said he got it for $30

Also, for Saturn: Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Darius Gaiden, In the Hunt, and Galactic Attack. I know In The Hunt has an inferior Ps1 port, and I think Darius does too. But all shmups are best on the Saturn.

Oh, The Baldur's Gate II collection thing is $9 on Amazon. It's great if you love D&D and western RPGs and all that, but I can't really get into it. It's not too bad, but I just have other games that I'm into right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Baldurs-Gate-Ultimate-Collection-Shadows/dp/B00009ECGG/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1199358502&sr=8-1

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

January 03, 2008, 04:09:39 AM #2 Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 04:13:58 AM by reefer
Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2008, 03:09:20 AM
If you can find it, Metal Storm for the NES is great. It's half Megaman; and the other half is just crazy stuff that involves flipping gravity to traverse a level, beat crazy bosses, turn off a laser, etc. I got mine for about $2 and loved it.

also orange box of course unagi said he got it for $30

Also, for Saturn: Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Darius Gaiden, In the Hunt, and Galactic Attack. I know In The Hunt has an inferior Ps1 port, and I think Darius does too. But all shmups are best on the Saturn.

Oh, The Baldur's Gate II collection thing is $9 on Amazon. It's great if you love D&D and western RPGs and all that, but I can't really get into it. It's not too bad, but I just have other games that I'm into right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Baldurs-Gate-Ultimate-Collection-Shadows/dp/B00009ECGG/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1199358502&sr=8-1

Sadly none of those games interest me because I dont really like NES games that much, because they're usually way way too hard and I can emulate them so it's kind of useless buying it unless I happen to stumble upon it at some store. If I do I will buy it though.

Already beat Portal and really dont have too much interest in playing the rest of Orange Box until I get a better computer, mines shitty for gaming.

I do have Panzer Dragoon Orta to play though, may play it someday. Any Gamecube games I missed out on? Heres the list of Gamecube games I own:

[spoiler]Animal Crossing
Cubivore
Chibi-Robo! Plug into Adventure
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Donkey Konga 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Game Boy Player Start-Up Disc
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Bonus Disc
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 7
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Pikmin
Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire
Resident Evil (Pure Evil 2-pack)
Resident Evil 0 (Pure Evil 2-pack)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Soulcalibur II
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball
Super Smash Brothers Melee
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wario Ware Inc. Mega Party Game$
Wario World[/spoiler]

Pikmin 2 is a must, but I cannot find it nor do I want to spend $40 on it.

Games I want for the Gamecube so far:

Pikmin 2
Tales of Symphonia
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Sonic Gems Collection
Mega Man X Collection
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6

ncba93ivyase

Even if you don't like racing games, F-Zero GX is a necessity.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2008, 04:32:47 AM
Even if you don't like racing games, F-Zero GX is a necessity.
Oh shit I think I have it, I remember renting it.

Nope just checked, I guess I need to get that.

I just got that on eBay for $60. New. Jesus I've been contemplating buying that game for ages.

Go Up