October 05, 2024, 12:10:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Should I buy this thing?

Started by NOA_Haunted, January 01, 2008, 04:56:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

I forgot what it is called but it plays snes/nes games and comes with 2 controllers for 40 something dollars.

ME##

A Famiclone? Sure if you have a bunch of SNES and NES games that aren't on the Virtual Console that you want to play.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: ME86 on January 01, 2008, 05:33:27 PM
A Famiclone? Sure if you have a bunch of SNES and NES games that aren't on the Virtual Console that you want to play.
Well at the store they have Super Star Wars or something and I want to buy that.

UnagiPower

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 01, 2008, 05:37:21 PM
Well at the store they have Super Star Wars or something and I want to buy that.

I don't think you'd like NES or SNES games, they are fun though.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 01, 2008, 05:45:22 PM
[glow=red,2,300]I don't think you'd like NES or SNES games[/glow], they are fun though.
I grew up on NES.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 01, 2008, 05:45:22 PM
I don't think you'd like NES or SNES games, they are fun though.
Not to mention Super Star Wars games, especially Super Empire Strikes Back, are too hard for most gamers today.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Yobo NES and a regular SNES is much better than that piece of junk thing you're talking about

Bought the Yobo and it plays my NES games better than any NES I've ever played ever.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: reefer on January 01, 2008, 05:59:55 PM

Yobo NES and a regular SNES is much better than that piece of junk thing you're talking about

Bought the Yobo and it plays my NES games better than any NES I've ever played ever.
Thats what im talking about...

The artist formally known

Wrench

It's called an FC Twin.

I bought one like a month ago. Thing is great, get it.

Classic

Go Up