October 05, 2024, 03:28:38 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fucking Wii fucks ass fucking shit fucks fucks fucker

Started by RAWL, December 29, 2007, 06:18:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Precursor on December 30, 2007, 02:10:28 AM
because 10 million is not a lot  :|
You're an idiot.
Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 30, 2007, 01:53:09 PM
Since when did 10 million people own PS3s? And since when did all 10 million of them use online? Not even every 360 owner uses XBL.
Lin2K9 pretty much described why.

10 Million is almost twice the amount of PS3s Sold, that means nearly every PS3 owner would need 2 accounts(and it would really have to be almost everyone) to have 10 million online.   

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 30, 2007, 06:46:19 PM
You're an idiot.Lin2K9 pretty much described why.

10 Million is almost twice the amount of PS3s Sold, that means nearly every PS3 owner would need 2 accounts(and it would really have to be almost everyone) to have 10 million online.   

And many consoles have multiple accounts for each kid in the family.

Unless it's a black man, in which case he buys one for each room and doesn't share with anyone.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LINK2K9

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 08:10:04 PM

That's really stretching it. Regardless, Sony announced they hit 1 million accounts in their last report. It's resonable to assume that number doubled, but not 10x the original.

lol lara lol

KonohaShinobi

I spotted the Gordon Freeman poster in the background  keke;

Besides that, the video bored me after the first ten seconds about the people calling in. It was so pointless.  Even 360 fans should be embarrassed by this act of stupidity. He just made a huge fool of himself.

Anyway, I bought a Wii knowing of the 360's existence and in fact, could have bought a 360 if I wanted to. But I didn't. Why? Because Nintendo games are awesome. On the 360 there is basically just racing games and Shooters with no story or reason to even play them. Bottomline: No variety. The Wii has that variety for me, and features franchises I have grown up with and in turn, watched grow, themselves. I could careless whether someone has a 360 or a PS3, it's their choice depending on what they prefer in gaming.

Concerning the rating thing: Wii>PS3>360

It's my opinion. i don't care about anyone else's contradictions to it.

ncba93ivyase

I love how he said we're buying the same thing every year, and he cites Halo 3 and CoD4 as great games. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 09:56:29 PM
I love how he said we're buying the same thing every year, and he cites Halo 3 and CoD4 as great games. caterpie;

Yes, and I'm too lazy to rewatch the video, but doesn't he make a big deal about how good Halo 3 looks?  caterpie;

Jesus, it looks okay, but there are far better looking games out there.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 08:10:04 PM

Unless it's a black man, in which case he buys one for each room and doesn't share with anyone.
Dude, shut up psyduck;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 09:56:29 PM

CoD4 was fucking great. I bought it just because my friends were like 'omg so sweet' and i was expecting 'meh cod3 except in the now' but no it was like 'HOLY SHIT I JUST KILLED A TERRORIST WITH A KNIFE'

LINK2K9

Wait, this thread is about a video posted by some douche bag on Gametrailers.com?

Holy shit, that's hilarious.

lol lara lol

Go Up