October 05, 2024, 03:30:10 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Upcoming wii games

Started by strongbad, December 29, 2007, 05:58:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 05:10:20 PM
while you enjoy delayed mediocre fighting title with nintendo characters brawl?
and sum sega characters
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Strongbad007 on December 30, 2007, 04:20:48 PM
I will, thank you very much.
Halo 3 will keep me entertained longer than Brawl and MKWii combined  :|
Then you'll realize that aside from that every game on your shitty system has a superior version for $10 less on PC. :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

greg400

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 05:10:20 PM
while you enjoy delayed mediocre fighting title with nintendo characters brawl?
Actually i'm having quite fun with Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Phantom Hourglass and Sonic Rush Adventure :|

By the time i'm done with them, Brawl will be right up the corner :|

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 04:54:53 PM
INDEED.

jesus fucking christ you're jsut being a retarded fanboy now.

Burnout Paradise - Somewhat right, shits gonna be average. Revenge is better and already out and better though.
Halo Wars - Made by the guys who made AoE. I fucking hate Halo but am buying this game because AoE is a kick-ass RTS
RE5 - Umbrella Chronicles is a fucking rail shooter while RE5 is RE4 plus niggers and new story.
Turok - Looks semi promising, hopefully can bring me back to the days of young with all the fun I had playing Turok on my N64.
Ninja Gaiden 2 - Fuck yeah
GTA IV - Hopefully wont bore me to death like other GTAs.
UT3 - Fuck yeah
Devil May Cry 4 - aw yeah wheres dante i miss him oh there he is
Left 4 Dead - hellz yeah, source engine and zombies
Fallout 3 - one of my favorite PC games, THE THIRD  TIME
Soul Calibur IV - Fightan games.

So there, take that  befuddlement

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 05:15:20 PM
Actually i'm having quite fun with Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Phantom Hourglass and Sonic Rush Adventure :|

By the time i'm done with them, Brawl will be right up the corner :|

Brawl's not coming out in a week  pseudo;

greg400

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 30, 2007, 05:19:19 PM
jesus fucking christ you're jsut being a retarded fanboy now.

Burnout Paradise - Somewhat right, shits gonna be average. Revenge is better and already out and better though.
Halo Wars - Made by the guys who made AoE. I fucking hate Halo but am buying this game because AoE is a kick-ass RTS
RE5 - Umbrella Chronicles is a fucking rail shooter while RE5 is RE4 plus niggers and new story.
Turok - Looks semi promising, hopefully can bring me back to the days of young with all the fun I had playing Turok on my N64.
Ninja Gaiden 2 - Fuck yeah
GTA IV - Hopefully wont bore me to death like other GTAs.
UT3 - Fuck yeah
Devil May Cry 4 - aw yeah wheres dante i miss him oh there he is
Left 4 Dead - hellz yeah, source engine and zombies
Fallout 3 - one of my favorite PC games, THE THIRD  TIME
Soul Calibur IV - Fightan games.

So there, take that  befuddlement
Brawl's not coming out in a week  pseudo;
wtc;

Half, if not more of those games are in the 7-8 score range.

Also at the rate i'm done with Metroid Prime 3 it'll be 2 years later :|

If I wanted to be a fanboy I could say the 360 flat out sucked massive hairy balls. So many people seem to be anti Wii suddenly because they feel like bitching about how they don't like the controls, or there aren't enough good games. Well you bought the wrong system if you don't like the controls fucktards. As for the games, if you don't like the games the system provides, again you bought the wrong system fucktards.

If anything, everyone here complaining about the Wii and talking about how great the PS3 and 360 here are fanboys.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 05:29:05 PM
wtc;

Half if not all of those are not exclusive. :|

Also, who the hell plays an RTS on a console?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 05:30:00 PM
Half if not all of those are not exclusive. :|

Also, who the hell plays an RTS on a console?

srsly

Starcraft 64 was yucky. :'(

LINK2K9

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 05:29:05 PM
wtc;

Also at the rate i'm done with Metroid Prime 3 it'll be 2 years later :|

If I wanted to be a fanboy I could say the 360 flat out sucked massive hairy balls. So many people seem to be anti Wii suddenly because they feel like bitching about how they don't like the controls, or there aren't enough good games. Well you bought the wrong system if you don't like the controls fucktards. As for the games, if you don't like the games the system provides, again you bought the wrong system fucktards.

If anything, everyone here complaining about the Wii and talking about how great the PS3 and 360 here are fanboys.

Since when was a 8/10 bad? Regardless, I'm willing to bet nearly all of those titles will receive 9/10 from major videogame websites.

It's not their fault for buying the Wii expecting it to be good, we're from Nsider. They should know that Nintendo has had nothing but shit from 3rd parties for years though.

lol lara lol

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 30, 2007, 06:00:08 PM
Since when was a 8/10 bad? Regardless, I'm willing to bet nearly all of those titles will receive 9/10 from major videogame websites.

It's not their fault for buying the Wii expecting it to be good, we're from Nsider. They should know that Nintendo has had nothing but shit from 3rd parties for years though.
DMC4 is going to be orgasmic and is going to make me change pants while I pop the game in.  caterpie;

FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN'T WAIT.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 30, 2007, 06:00:08 PM

But first party titles, aside from Mario Parties, are all amazing and the only thing that can compete with those were first party Sega titles.

LINK2K9

December 30, 2007, 06:04:23 PM #41 Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:10:44 PM by LINK2K9
Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2007, 06:02:34 PM
But first party titles, aside from Mario Parties, are all amazing and the only thing that can compete with those were first party Sega titles.

Nintendo's 1st party games have always been great yeah, but it's obvious that they're not enough to those complaining about the Wii's line up. Really, it is a shame. The Wii is on the top in terms of sales and all it gets is POS shovelware from most developers.

lol lara lol

greg400

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 30, 2007, 06:04:23 PM
Nintendo's 1st party games have always been great yeah, but it's obvious that they're not enough to those complaining about the Wii's line up. Really, it is a shame. The Wii is on the top in terms of sales and all it gets is POS shovelware from most developers.
Those complaining about the Wii's lineup should have a look at the 360's original lineup for the first two years.

There was pretty much jack shit on the 360 until Gears of War came around.

LINK2K9

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 30, 2007, 06:07:53 PM
Those complaining about the Wii's lineup should have a look at the 360's original lineup for the first two years.

There was pretty much jack shit on the 360 until Gears of War came around.

And it improved. The PS3's lineup is greatly improving as well.

Give me some proof the Wii's line up will change from awesome 1st party titles and POS 3rd party titles.

lol lara lol

LINK2K9

Quote from: Klavier on December 30, 2007, 06:02:19 PM
DMC4 is going to be orgasmic and is going to make me change pants while I pop the game in.  caterpie;

FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN'T WAIT.

ME TOOOOOO OH SHIT gonk;

lol lara lol

Go Up