September 19, 2024, 11:41:29 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stupidass Gamestop guy. =/

Started by Trini, December 29, 2007, 12:29:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trini

So my family and I went to the mall this morning to pick up our Wii. When we made the reservation last week, Gamestop opened at 8. We got there 8:30 today. But the manager was just chillin' inside. And we want to come in real quick, but he's like "olol no, you have to wait till 10:00" wtf? We're here, you're here, just give us out wii, and we'll leave. But no.... I'm bored out my mind for nearly an hour and half. At about 5 min before opening, an employee starts to lift the metal gate, and the manger is like "olol no, put it down. It's not 10:00 yet."
So we eventually left with our Wii, but then my dad took us out to IHOP so fuck boredom.  :|

I just don't understand why he couldn't just let us show our Id as proof of reservation, and leave. It's less than a minute. We were all literally just waiting there till 10:00. =/

Has something like this ever happened to you?
[CENTER][/center]

YPrrrr

No, not really.

My only experience like this they let us in before the store was even supposed to open.

[REDACTED]

i was such a tool for apple that i ran to buy an imac five minutes before closing
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Houdini

Gamestop employees are something else, man. Most of the time, they know what they're talking about and help you out and stuff, but sometimes they just like to fuck with you like that.

Selkie

There are lots of people like that.

Don't like to stray from the system to help a person out ever.

I don't like them.  befuddlement

The artist formally known

Why do they sell good games for cheap, at least for the PS2, then have shitty managers and shitty employees who know nothing about video games.

Quote from: N on December 29, 2007, 01:10:48 PM
I also hate the way they sell their items. They have to take the game out and put itin the little envelope folder, I've gotten the wrong game that I wanted 2 times before because the employes suck ass and their folder system never lets you know if they're selling you a used game or not.
I hate it when I pick out the game with the instruction booklet and they switch it with another box to sell me the case without the instruction booklet. Jesus Christ just give me the stupid booklet.

They did that to me this weekend.

Quote from: N on December 29, 2007, 01:20:21 PM
I wonder why can't they just keep all the games they get unopened until they sell it? I once payed price for a new game and I checked for fingerprints and scratches and it was full of them, I stoped buying at Gamestop because of their shitty service and selling methods.
It'd not well known but if you ask to get a price reduction on a "new" game because it is obviously used they give you a discount.

Makes it used price, only worth it if they only have new copies.

Claquesous

There was this one time we were at the beach and the car had literally no gas left, but it was about 6 in the morning, and there were no open gas stations in the near vicinity. We went to one that opened at 7 and the person was in there, but she didn't let us get gas. So, my dad walked across the street to the other gas station to get just enough to get us over there. They weren't open either, but they still let us have gas.

Also the day Diamond and Pearl were released I woke up early and went over to Walmart. They opened at 8 but their doors were open. People who didn't have a uniform on just walked right in liked they worked there, which they might have. I just waited until 8.

Trini

Quote from: Claquesous on December 29, 2007, 03:10:32 PM
There was this one time we were at the beach and the car had literally no gas left, but it was about 6 in the morning, and there were no open gas stations in the near vicinity. We went to one that opened at 7 and the person was in there, but she didn't let us get gas. So, my dad walked across the street to the other gas station to get just enough to get us over there. They weren't open either, but they still let us have gas.

Also the day Diamond and Pearl were released I woke up early and went over to Walmart. They opened at 8 but their doors were open. People who didn't have a uniform on just walked right in liked they worked there, which they might have. I just waited until 8.

Wow that's sad. You'd think they'd let some people a little down on their luck have some gas. =/
[CENTER][/center]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: N on December 29, 2007, 01:20:21 PM
I wonder why can't they just keep all the games they get unopened until they sell it? I once payed price for a new game and I checked for fingerprints and scratches and it was full of them, I stoped buying at Gamestop because of their shitty service and selling methods.
That fucking pisses me off, I'm always like "I'm buying it new so it better be in the shrinkwrap and not unopened." BUT NO THEY HAVE TO FUCKING OPEN THE GODDAMN NEW GAMES.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up