September 20, 2024, 07:57:01 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lol they sent me two Rock Band guitars

Started by The artist formally known, December 23, 2007, 12:29:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I laughed when I saw two boxes at my doorstep

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 23, 2007, 04:46:57 AM
Did you just order one? psyduck;
I sent in my broken guitar, no credit card so they can't charge me extra. I received two in return instead of one so I got one free.

NOA_Haunted

Nice yesterday 6 people out of 12 online were playing Rock Band. 5 of them live in the same house the other was Milad.

mariofreak

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on December 24, 2007, 07:33:26 AM
Nice yesterday 6 people out of 12 online were playing Rock Band. 5 of them live in the same house the other was Milad.
I have 4 people playing on my system every time I play  pseudo;

BTW reaper, I got two letters for free EA games. One with the actual guitar, and one taped on the box. So I got the Simpsons game and NBA Live 08, lol. EA has shitty customer survice (in the sense that they mess up a lot)

Quote from: Birth Man on December 24, 2007, 01:29:27 PM
I have 4 people playing on my system every time I play  pseudo;

BTW reaper, I got two letters for free EA games. One with the actual guitar, and one taped on the box. So I got the Simpsons game and NBA Live 08, lol. EA has shitty customer survice (in the sense that they mess up a lot)
In the fucking box for the guitar? FUCK YOU I THREW IT AWAY WITHOUT LOOKING DIDN'T I?

mariofreak

Quote from: reefer on December 25, 2007, 01:31:27 AM
In the fucking box for the guitar? FUCK YOU I THREW IT AWAY WITHOUT LOOKING DIDN'T I?
owned

I know a lot of people sent the boxes back with the broken guitars without getting the free game certs out.

Well, I guess it balances out. I get 2 free games, you get none.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Birth Man on December 26, 2007, 05:30:12 PM
owned

I know a lot of people sent the boxes back with the broken guitars without getting the free game certs out.

Well, I guess it balances out. I get 2 free games, you get none.
Doesn't matter since EA hasn't done anything right since Road Rash.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up