September 22, 2024, 12:18:35 PM

1,531,319 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Will it live up to the others?

Started by Martroida, December 19, 2007, 04:41:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Martroida

Banjo Threeie? I don't give a damn if you hated the first two, just answer the question.  wub;

Now, when the first one came out it was quite a hit, the gameplay was solid, everything went smooth. It was loved and made a lot of fans. When Banjo Tooie came out, it had quite a following as well. The same passion from the first. Both enjoyable in my opinion.

HOWEVER, when I see Banjo Threeie, (just the video and information) it doesn't seem to appeal to me at all. I loved the first two, but the third is just all.. meh. I will be buying it of course. I just hope my feeling is wrong. D: Do any of you guys think that Banjo Threeie will live up to the other games?

Perhaps it might even be better. Time will tell I suppose.

^Is that even spelt right?  pseudo;

LINK2K9

We've only seen, what, two 30 second videos?

I don't have enough information.

lol lara lol

Infel

I never was able to play Banjo Kazooie.

Now I wish I had Conker's Bad Fur day merely for multiplayer. I was such a camping dick in it.

Juni

inbe4 kaz

And I can't decide until I see gameplay footage.

Geno

It's still Rare, even though they've went to Microsoft.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

It'll be okay, but not as good as the first two, I guarantee it.

Wrench

Never played the series. It looked pretty good though.

inb4kaz

Selkie

The third attempts to capture the magic of the first two but falls flat on it's face.  edumacate;

LINK2K9

Quote from: Selkie on December 19, 2007, 05:44:01 PM
The third attempts to capture the magic of the first two but falls flat on it's face.  edumacate;

I would like to borrow the full game, can I borrow it along with your time machine?

lol lara lol

Infel

Quote from: Selkie on December 19, 2007, 05:44:01 PM
The one on the GBA doesn't count.

Selkie

Quote from: KT on December 19, 2007, 05:48:32 PM
The one on the GBA doesn't count.

lol, I totally forgot about that game

Selkie

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 19, 2007, 05:48:03 PM
I would like to borrow the full game, can I borrow it along with your time machine?

no i need it to kill hitler tomorrow sry  befuddlement

Infel

Quote from: Selkie on December 19, 2007, 05:51:17 PM
no i need it to kill hitler tomorrow sry  befuddlement
Can you stop and pick me up along the way? I need to make sure Charlie Chaplain shaves.

Selkie

Quote from: KT on December 19, 2007, 05:55:13 PM
Can you stop and pick me up along the way? I need to make sure Charlie Chaplain shaves.

lol k  cheers;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up