October 02, 2024, 09:25:28 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

okay damn it

Started by JGE, December 13, 2007, 08:57:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

ive own a wii for a full year already, where the hell are the good games

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Super Mario Galaxy
Wario Ware
Metroid Prime 3
Guitar Hero 3

JGE

Quote from: NotSid on December 13, 2007, 09:01:04 PM
Super Mario Galaxy
Wario Ware
Metroid Prime 3
Guitar Hero 3

let me repeat myself, where are the good games

The artist formally known

Quote from: Precursor on December 13, 2007, 09:03:24 PM
seriously why did you buy the console if you didn't want mario or metroid games? did you expect wii sports to be awesome or something?

oh and im not defending the wii, im just pointing out that you're obviously stupid or something

Samus Aran

Idiot. If you don't like those kind of games, sell your Wii, because it's useless.

JGE

Quote from: reefer on December 13, 2007, 09:04:23 PM
seriously why did you buy the console if you didn't want mario or metroid games? did you expect wii sports to be awesome or something?

oh and im not defending the wii, im just pointing out that you're obviously stupid or something

i got it for a early copy of twilight princess, Brawl, and nothing more

Quote from: Precursor on December 13, 2007, 09:12:37 PM
Maybe you should give in and play some games besides those two because no matter what you say Galaxy is a good game, if you don't enjoy it it's your loss because everyone else will.

And don't complain about a system if you bought it for two games and only two games. I don't see why you bought it for Brawl since your real life friends probably will get it too.

It's like buying a 360 only for Halo 3 multiplayer, your friends will have it and the game is meant for multiplayer. Therefore you and your 2+ other friends only have to know one person with a copy of Halo 3 to play it, same with Brawl.

And don't give me that online multiplayer crap, Brawl's online capabilities will be very limited and you bought the Wii before you knew Brawl was going to be online.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Precursor on December 13, 2007, 09:12:37 PM

So then why are you complaining?

JGE

Quote from: reefer on December 13, 2007, 09:16:39 PM
Maybe you should give in and play some games besides those two because no matter what you say Galaxy is a good game, if you don't enjoy it it's your loss because everyone else will.

And don't complain about a system if you bought it for two games and only two games. I don't see why you bought it for Brawl since your real life friends probably will get it too.

It's like buying a 360 only for Halo 3 multiplayer, your friends will have it and the game is meant for multiplayer. Therefore you and your 2+ other friends only have to know one person with a copy of Halo 3 to play it, same with Brawl.

And don't give me that online multiplayer crap, Brawl's online capabilities will be very limited and you bought the Wii before you knew Brawl was going to be online.

i already have Galaxy

Quote from: Precursor on December 13, 2007, 09:18:51 PM
i already have Galaxy
Just because you own a game doesn't rule out that you made yourself not like the game.

Just go back to Halo 3 please, just play the new maps and stop whining about the Wii.

JGE

Quote from: reefer on December 13, 2007, 09:23:25 PM
Just because you own a game doesn't rule out that you made yourself not like the game.

Just go back to Halo 3 please, just play the new maps and stop whining about the Wii.

when did i say i didnt like galaxy

Quote from: Precursor on December 13, 2007, 09:25:10 PM
when did i say i didnt like galaxy

see

anyways this thread is just stupid and hopefully you're just a really bad troll. ill give ya a few more responses  just for the hell of it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on December 13, 2007, 11:11:15 PM
lol jaykay

you probably meant pc
ps2 has so many awesome games

Go Up