September 20, 2024, 01:54:11 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

;-; Fuck

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 10, 2007, 04:03:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Its that time of the year and school year that The Army,Navy,Air Force, Marine Recruiters bug the crap out of me :'(

befuddlement Note for you Seniors to be:
Don't fill any card out that the recruiters give you or send you.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

When you turn 18 you have to sign up for selective service, so you're going to be hosed in the end anyways

Daddy

When they came to my school they were giving out free shit if you gave them your name. 

I gave them my friend's name.  powerofone;

Commander Fuckass

Also, They're not fucking kidding about "The Few, The Proud"

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

December 10, 2007, 04:33:22 PM #4 Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 04:36:54 PM by JMV290
next time you see recruiters at your school or your crib, tell him thanks for the offer but you'd rather you live, we got more than our bodies to offer so fuck a coffin wrapped in red white and blue

Pelelol

Just tell each service you signed up for a different one, they'll spend a week or two trying to figure out if you actually signed up for anything. But by then you'll already have started your new life in Luxembourg, so you'll be in the blue.

The Oggmonster

Yeah I know but I did not even bother doing the college fair since I knew where I was going.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Wrench

Quote from: JMV290 on December 10, 2007, 04:10:58 PM
When they came to my school they were giving out free shit if you gave them your name. 

I gave them my friend's name.  powerofone;

lol

I'm going to get bugged next year. ;_;

KonohaShinobi

Shit, I hope they don't approach me thinking I can use a gun because I'm black. befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

since i have a high score on my asvab, i'm sure they'll be bugging me out the ass
Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 10, 2007, 06:17:20 PMI'm black. befuddlement
WAT

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

[REDACTED]

they come everyday of the year
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on December 10, 2007, 06:23:44 PM
since i have a high score on my asvab, i'm sure they'll be bugging me out the assWAT

Old news. nigro;

ME##

At my school they don't bother you unless you go up to their table.  magician;

Sports1

Quote from: JMV290 on December 10, 2007, 04:33:22 PM
next time you see recruiters at your school or your crib, tell him thanks for the offer but you'd rather you live, we got more than our bodies to offer so fuck a coffin wrapped in red white and blue

Lol, I'm going to say that next time.

unwelc0med

Quote from: ME86 on December 10, 2007, 06:33:49 PM
At my school they don't bother you unless you go up to their table.  magician;

what school do you go to? magician;

Go Up