October 02, 2024, 08:23:53 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GIFTS?!

Started by KonohaShinobi, December 10, 2007, 12:17:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

I read on Infendo that we are supposed to be able to give VC games as gifts starting today. Weird, my Wii didn't glow at all yet, and the clock is correct. Is it just pre-updated or what? befuddlement I want to get a few VC games from people, I'm a cheap ass nigga.

The artist formally known

Your friends buy them for you and send them to you lol

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: reefer on December 10, 2007, 12:17:44 PM
Your friends buy them for you and send them to you lol

What the fuck? That's gay. They made it sound better than it was.  befuddlement

Infel

Kono, not everything is idiot-proofed. If it were, you'd know the secrets of the universe.

KonohaShinobi

Wow, Nintendo this was really cheap of you. Why the fuck shoudl I pay the same price for a game to give to someone else as I would to buy myself? They could have at least made it cost less or how about MAKE IT FREE TO GIVE GIFTS. This really pissed me off...

Ricky

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 11, 2007, 12:54:36 PMThey could have at least made it cost less or how about MAKE IT FREE TO GIVE GIFTS.
You're an idiot. psyduck;

If Nintendo did that you could just get on the internet and ask someone else with a Wii to send you a free VC game.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 11, 2007, 12:54:36 PM
Wow, Nintendo this was really cheap of you. Why the fuck shoudl I pay the same price for a game to give to someone else as I would to buy myself? They could have at least made it cost less or how about MAKE IT FREE TO GIVE GIFTS. This really pissed me off...
Or if you bought the game you can send a copy to a friend, or When you buy the game for your friend you also get it.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Ricky on December 11, 2007, 12:58:00 PM
You're an idiot. psyduck;

If Nintendo did that you could just get on the internet and ask someone else with a Wii to send you a free VC game.

That was the glory of it. :'(

Go Up