October 02, 2024, 08:24:33 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I picked up a third Wii game to get for Christmas...

Started by Selkie, December 10, 2007, 12:09:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I got...

[spoiler]Prince of Persia: Rival Swords[/spoiler]

Don't really know why, maybe because I loved the first one for Gamecube. Also, I already got Galaxy and was really looking for Strikers but they didn't have it, so basically all the other games were total shit except Prime 3, in which I refuse to buy because I always play prime games for 1 hour, get incredibly stuck, then never play it again.

So, was it a good buy? Why/why not?

Also, compare it to itself, not other games. Like don't be like "lol shuda got prime lol"

The artist formally known

No it wasn't. I think even Ubisoft said it wasn't a good game. caterpie;

I never played it but I can only imagine

greg400

Selkie

Quote from: reefer on December 10, 2007, 12:10:16 PM
No it wasn't. I think even Ubisoft said it wasn't a good game. caterpie;

I never played it but I can only imagine

befuddlement

Oh well, It's the third game I got. So it's not like I'm picking up shitty-ass Wii games left and right when I have a gazillion and spent gazillions of dollars.

Quote from: Selkie on December 10, 2007, 12:12:13 PM
befuddlement

Oh well, It's the third game I got. So it's not like I'm picking up shitty-ass Wii games left and right when I have a gazillion and spent gazillions of dollars.

Try it out, I'm sure you will have fun with it but there are better games out there

I didn't like Red Steel but I had a fun time beating the game.

greg400

Quote from: reefer on December 10, 2007, 12:16:12 PM
Don't claim it to be shitty if you haven't played it yet.

I didn't like Red Steel but I had a fun time beating the game.
Well Red Steel was actually an original title that Ubisoft put some effort into. Just about the rest of their Wii titles are ports with some waggle controls besides Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 10, 2007, 12:17:37 PM
Well Red Steel was actually an original title that Ubisoft put some effort into. Just about the rest of their Wii titles are ports with some waggle controls besides Rayman Raving Rabbids.
Red Steel really wasn't a game that they put effort into, the game froze, cursor jumped around, and besides the bunny level, it wasn't really much of a game that they put effort into. But the bunny level was kick ass

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 10, 2007, 12:17:37 PM

Ugh, that waggle shit better end by 2008.

Placebo Headwound

UnagiPower

you could've gotten something else that looked pretty fun, Zack and Wiki.  caterpie;

Go Up