October 02, 2024, 06:25:42 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

For us Final Fantasy fagets.

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 09, 2007, 11:08:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

What are your favorites and least Favorites?

Favs:
FFVI
FFIV
FFXII
FFIX

Least:
FFVII
FFVIII
FFX
FFX-2
FFXI
Crystal Chronicles suicide;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Trini

I've never played a FF game besides some old PS1 demos, and about 5 minutes of tactics advance. What does that make me?  befuddlement
[CENTER][/center]

FullmetalGanon

I've only played I-IV GBA versions, and I like 2 the best. magician;

Samus Aran

I've played FF, FF3, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FFT, FFTA, FFCC, and FFMQ.

6 is my favorite out of those. The original is my least favorite, followed closely by Mystic Quest.

Also, I don't really like 3 much at all, and 5 is pretty boring compared to 6. 7 is good, but not nearly as good as some people make it out to be. 8 is okay. Tactics is awesome, Tactics Advance is awesome, and Crystal Chronicles...well the music is the only awesome thing about it. Amazing soundtrack. Shitty game. Some of the boss fights were fun though, so that makes me wish that there was more speedy combat like that in the game instead of OH GOD WATCH OUT DON'T GO OUTSIDE THE LINE THERE'S MIASMA OUT THERE.

Claquesous

I've only played III and IV. IV was much, much better. I can't wait for the DS remake of it.

Daddy

Crystal Chronicles was good if you could find 3 friends to play with you.  befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on December 09, 2007, 11:56:03 AM
Crystal Chronicles was good if you could find 3 friends to play with you.  befuddlement

Um, there were still a lot of things wrong with multiplayer, too. First, one of them shouldn't have to carry the chalice. Mog should still do it. Secondly, what the fuck is with the GBA thing? Why can't we just play multiplayer with Gamecube controllers?

Talk about gimmicky.

Thyme

I've only played IX, X and X-2 and I liked them all. psyduck;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

9 was my favorite. I like the actual "fantasy" style of it.

my least favorite was 12. It was just boring.

Selkie

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 09, 2007, 12:06:34 PM
Um, there were still a lot of things wrong with multiplayer, too. First, one of them shouldn't have to carry the chalice. Mog should still do it. Secondly, what the fuck is with the GBA thing? Why can't we just play multiplayer with Gamecube controllers?

Talk about gimmicky.

Oh god yes, 4 player CC was so unbelievably terrible.

One of my dumbass friends would decide to try to be funny and run off with the chalice and someone would die and Gameboys would be thrown..........then punches would be thrown.

Good times, good times.

Tomboh

Samus Aran

Quote from: Punta Tombo on December 09, 2007, 01:07:39 PM
FF:CC was fucking terrible. psyduck;

srsly

I still say the music kicked ass, though. It would've done better as just a CD. caterpie;

Tomboh

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 09, 2007, 01:08:27 PM
srsly

I still say the music kicked ass, though. It would've done better as just a CD. caterpie;
music was good, and graphics were ok

Everything else sucked. The combat system sucked, the replaying of levels multiple times sucked, the misimia and the chalice shit system sucked, the difficulty levels sucked.

jesus

LINK2K9

The artstyle/graphics saved Crystal Chronicles, the game itself was average at best.

lol lara lol

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 09, 2007, 02:48:28 PM
The artstyle/graphics saved Crystal Chronicles, the game itself was average at best.
:'( I missed you babe.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up