October 02, 2024, 06:21:39 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

UR MR GAY secrets

Started by The artist formally known, December 09, 2007, 12:24:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

KonohaShinobi

Wtf, 121 stars?! That'll take months  gonk; And then I only get to use [spoiler]luigi once to get ONE unreachable fucking star?! They should have made the game longer so that getting Luigi would be fucking worth it.[/spoiler]

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 09, 2007, 12:40:03 AM
Wtf, 121 stars?! That'll take months  gonk; And then I only get to use [spoiler]luigi once to get ONE unreachable fucking star?! They should have made the game longer so that getting Luigi would be fucking worth it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]You replay the game with Luigi if you want to get all 242 stars or something like that.[/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: reefer on December 09, 2007, 12:45:39 AM
[spoiler]You replay the game with Luigi if you want to get all 242 stars or something like that.[/spoiler]

ahhh, so [spoiler]if you reset the game or whatever, you can choose to play as Luigi from the beginning?[/spoiler]

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 09, 2007, 12:50:56 AM
ahhh, so [spoiler]if you reset the game or whatever, you can choose to play as Luigi from the beginning?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Not really reseting the game, it just is a different star when you play as Luigi, ask Mariosonic44 because thats what he did already.[/spoiler]

greg400

[spoiler]After you beat the game with 120 stars as Mario, you will get a message saying you can play as Luigi. When you go back to your file you will see an option to switch between Mario and Luigi. You collect the exact same stars you did as Mario. The only difference is that Luigi pretty much slides all over the place, jumps higher and is faster. After you get 120 with Luigi you can go to the Grande Final Galaxy where you can get the 121 star as Mario, then as Luigi.[/spoiler]

Juni

I am not beating that shit again.

Go Up