October 02, 2024, 08:30:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wtf

Started by JGE, December 08, 2007, 12:24:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

iWolf

JGE

Quote from: iWolf on December 08, 2007, 12:53:57 PM
You never accept my invites. :'(

annex is gey and im usually plain with my niggas

iWolf

Quote from: Precursor on December 08, 2007, 12:56:21 PM
annex is gey and im usually plain with my niggas

Then what do you want? psyduck;

JGE

iWolf

LINK2K9

Quote from: iWolf on December 08, 2007, 12:51:34 PM
Thats why you should play Gears instead of shitty Halo. psyduck;

You got it backwards, Gears of War is the shitty game.

lol lara lol

iWolf

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 08, 2007, 01:03:51 PM

Its better then shit Halo. psyduck;

Infel

Quote from: LINK2K9 on December 08, 2007, 01:03:51 PM

It's good, but the environments look like they're made of clay. On Halo, even the ground looks like it's made of steel. Or pudding, in the odd parts.

JGE

HALO MOAR LIKE GAYLO

master cheif is out numbered 1 to 5

Geno

That's cuz you were being gay by getting in a container and flipping yourself all over the place.

It was really cheap but fucking awesome  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: iWolf on December 08, 2007, 01:04:20 PM
Its better then shit Halo. psyduck;
You just suck at Halo. so stfu.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Infel

Okay, this is getting unbearable, listening to you fanboy retards talk. "GEARS IS BETTER" "NO CALL OF DUTY IS BETTER" "I SHOT A LADY IN THE FACE BECAUSE I LOVE GTA THAT MUCH"

Jesus.

You just suck, Spartan. That's it.

JGE

Quote from: KT on December 08, 2007, 04:34:36 PM
Okay, this is getting unbearable, listening to you fanboy retards talk. "GEARS IS BETTER" "NO CALL OF DUTY IS BETTER" "I SHOT A LADY IN THE FACE BECAUSE I LOVE GTA THAT MUCH"

Jesus.

You just suck, Spartan. That's it.

iWolf

Quote from: Sylar on December 08, 2007, 02:24:27 PM
You just suck at Halo. so stfu.

Ok, and your point is?

Infel

Quote from: iWolf on December 08, 2007, 06:41:24 PM
Ok, and your point is?
He's saying you're all pissy because you can't do anything on it, so you have to resort to badmouthing it.

Go Up