September 21, 2024, 08:42:20 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yet another thread about dreams

Started by Samus Aran, December 08, 2007, 11:44:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Usually, I never remember my dreams, but for some reason, I've been able to remember almost all my most recent ones.

Last night was an interesting combo. First I remember I was having a rather awkward dream where I was in college and in some new class, and we had to watch a super long and super boring movie. The girl next to me kept leaning on me and I kept falling in and out of sleep because the movie was so god damn boring and long. Eventually she got all touchy-feely and kept messing with me and ended up giving me a handjob right there in that dark classroom. Weird. She didn't look like any girl I know or anything. Really short, black, straight hair. Glasses too.

I also dreamed last night that I came onto Boyah and found a huge flood of spam that I'd missed and nobody was doing anything about. Mostly it was some idiot repeatedly posting threads called "flaming dicks" that just had stuff like "alskjlkj" inside them. I then proceeded to delete them all, and...that was it.

Also, a few days ago, I had a dream that on my way home from I saw something strange on the side of the road. It was apparently a baby, wrapped up in a blanket. I couldn't leave the poor thing, so I picked it up and discovered that, strangely enough, it had 6 arms. And 2 legs. It was like a fucking mutant spider baby with a human head. Anyway I decided to help it out anyway and was driving as fast as I could to anywhere that I could buy some food for the poor little mutant baby. Finally I got to a fast food place, got some food, but it turns out that when I got back to my car to feed the baby, it was dead. It's eyes were glazed over black, and its whole body had hardened and become very brittle. It basically shattered when I touched it. Then I woke up.

tl;dr i had weird dreams

Discuss your recent dreams.

KonohaShinobi

I haven't had one. I wonder how to induce one. befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

I almost never remember my dreams, but they usually relate to me meeting an old friend and having them die soon after, or having sex with my mother.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Infel

Mine recently all have to do with Morpheus offering me a choice between Trix or Froot Loops, and whenever I go for the Trix, he punches me in the face.

YPrrrr

Last night I dreamt I was Sheila the tank, and Caboose kept talking about random shit to me.

befuddlement

FullmetalGanon

I got killed by zombies. then i re-spawned as master chief and killed them all with an over-powered sniper rifle.
goonish

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I had a dream where my Theatre teacher owned Blockbuster and he divorced his wife and he turned into Danny DeVito.

Pyrate

Last night I dreamed that JMV and I went to pick up a pizza. psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: NotSid on December 08, 2007, 12:23:33 PM
I had a dream where my Theatre teacher owned Blockbuster and he divorced his wife and he turned into Danny DeVito.

AWESOME

DeVito kicks ass.

Himu

December 08, 2007, 01:31:16 PM #9 Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 01:35:48 PM by Amy Rose
Mine are usually about me getting raped or killed and showing up in court. Sometimes I'm the lawyer for myself. caterpie;

Some of my dreams used to involve my parents dieing so I woke up crying from when I was 6-9.

Now I just have weird dreams of jumping in a random small hole and going on adventures. befuddlement

bluaki

I haven't remembered a single dream in months.

When I do remember them, it almost always involves me getting killed.

YPrrrr

Would it be too Nsiderish to post the "I have a dream" speech?

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

IPWNEDURMOM

I dreamed that i got anal raped and it hurt.

Go Up