Spike Video Game Awards - let the nerd rage begin - Winners announced

Started by The artist formally known, December 08, 2007, 04:28:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 03:56:33 PM
also allow me to say that i'm glad bioshock took up an assload of awards but  i can't really say the music was the best because super mario galaxy does completely whoop it and mp3's is also pretty good
bioshock isn't that great of a game

JGE

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on December 08, 2007, 03:58:13 PM
bioshock isn't that great of a game
lol

But at least they finally had a few good games in the nominations... Super Mario Galaxy, Bioshock, and Metroid Prime 3. Too bad Metroid got nothing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 04:04:27 PM
lol

But at least they finally had a few good games in the nominations... Super Mario Galaxy, Bioshock, and Metroid Prime 3. Too bad Metroid got nothing.
Prime 3 wasn't that awesome of a game, it was just a respectable Metroid Prime title, also you should know that Metroid Prime isn't a very well known series and the game shouldn't have had lock ons at all, made it less about the Wiimote and more about strafing.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on December 08, 2007, 04:08:36 PM
Prime 3 wasn't that awesome of a game, it was just a respectable Metroid Prime title, also you should know that Metroid Prime isn't a very well known series and the game shouldn't have had lock ons at all, made it less about the Wiimote and more about strafing.
my problem with the game was that lock one was problematic

it just let loose during boss fights and annoyed the hell out of me since it seemed useless compared to the older system psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

dont forget about the part that sucked  (in other words everything)

wolflink64

lolz xbox 360 bias

who cares about spike anyway?  caterpie;

Quote from: Precursor on December 08, 2007, 04:11:32 PM
dont forget about the part that sucked  (in other words everything)
go play halo 3 and let the grown ups talk okay?

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 04:10:33 PM
my problem with the game was that lock one was problematic

it just let loose during boss fights and annoyed the hell out of me since it seemed useless compared to the older system psyduck;
I thought the lock on was way too much of an advantage and made the game terribly easy and most enemies could be defeated by pressing "A" and strafing over and over. WHAT A FUN GAME!

Game didn't suck but it was way too dumbed down for what it could have been. I liked it but it could have been so much better. Also can I have 2D metroid game now

JGE

Quote from: wolflink64 on December 08, 2007, 04:13:08 PM
lolz xbox 360 bias

who cares about spike anyway?  caterpie;

not there fault that the xbawks has so many good games unlike the wii, fuk even the ps3 has somthin to play

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on December 08, 2007, 04:14:07 PM
go play halo 3 and let the grown ups talk okay?
I thought the lock on was way too much of an advantage and made the game terribly easy and most enemies could be defeated by pressing "A" and strafing over and over. WHAT A FUN GAME!

Game didn't suck but it was way too dumbed down for what it could have been. I liked it but it could have been so much better. Also can I have 2D metroid game now
I think the problem was that it didn't have swappable weapons. Aside from that, it was fine but the lock on system was kind of screwy.

Quote from: Precursor on December 08, 2007, 04:14:49 PM
not there fault that the xbawks has so many good games unlike the wii, fuk even the ps3 has somthin to play
shouldn't you be playing your mature rated xbox 360 game for achievement points  befuddlement

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Precursor on December 08, 2007, 04:14:49 PM
You're a fucking horrible troll.

JGE

Quote from: reefer on December 08, 2007, 04:16:16 PM
shouldn't you be playing your mature rated xbox 360 game for achievement points  befuddlement

no but i should be kicking link332 ass at gears of war rite now brb

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 04:15:24 PM
I think the problem was that it didn't have swappable weapons. Aside from that, it was fine but the lock on system was kind of screwy.
Swappable weapons? Weapon stack was so awesome, straight from one of the best games ever, Metroid Prime 1 had too many weapon swaps.

Also can we get new "oh god you just did something and solved a puzzle" sound now please?

Go Up