Rock Band
The Orange Box

Most Addictive Game Fueled by Dew
Halo 3
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
Team Fortress 2
Wii Sports

The artist formally known

December 08, 2007, 04:31:01 AM #1 Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 05:07:46 AM by reefer
Game of the Year category is the same thing as the Xbox 360 category, for one.

Zelda: TP is a 2006 game on a 2007 game award

Halo 3 has the best original sound track? Haven't they played UR MR GAY? At least replace God of War II with UR MR GAY.

How in the fucking world does Halo 3 get into Breakthrough Technology category. And oh god why did people say Bioshock is the "thinking person's first person shooter"? You don't fucking think, you can die 100 times and the game doesn't fucking care, you cannot ever lose the game.

Just watched gametrailer.com crap about the VGA awards and they even admitted to putting Zelda: TP a 2006 game on the 2007 list.

Jesus Christ could they at least but UR MR GAY inplace of any of the game of the year titles? Orange Box is just a compilation which is like saying these 5 games are better than this one game which is unfair. Halo 3 shouldn't be up there as most all of /v/ should know, Mass effect had so many glitches, typos, and a glitch that makes it impossible to beat the game (from what i heard), and probably should have been beta tested. Bioshock was just System Shock 2 over again.

UR MR GAY was perfect. Call of Duty 4 was better than Halo 3 which isn't saying much.

I have to applaud them for not putting Assassin's Creed up there.

KonohaShinobi

SMG pretty much has any category it's in on lockdown. Zelda:PH will most likely win the Handheld one.

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on December 08, 2007, 04:31:01 AM

Halo 3 has the best original sound track? Haven't they played UR MR GAY? At least replace God of War II with UR MR GAY.

How in the fucking world does Halo 3 get into Breakthrough Technology category. And oh god why did people say Bioshock is the "thinking person's first person shooter"? You don't fucking think, you can die 100 times and the game doesn't fucking care, you cannot ever lose the game.

Just watched gametrailer.com crap about the VGA awards and they even admitted to putting Zelda: TP a 2006 game on the 2007 list.

Jesus Christ could they at least but UR MR GAY inplace of any of the game of the year titles? Orange Box is just a compilation which is like saying these 5 games are better than this one game which is unfair. Halo 3 shouldn't be up there as most all of /v/ should know, Mass effect had so many glitches, typos, and a glitch that makes it impossible to beat the game (from what i heard), and probably should have been beta tested. Bioshock was just System Shock 2 over again.

UR MR GAY was perfect. Call of Duty 4 was better than Halo 3 which isn't saying much.

There's no glitch that makes the game unplayable. Just minor ones really. But yeah those glitches should've been enough to keep it off the game of the year category.

Yeah also, I really never did think in Bioshock...I mean there are different ways to do whatever but I ended up sticking with the most efficient.

LINK2K9

Boo hoo bitter tears over Super Mario Galaxy being snubbed. Who gives a fuck? It's Spike VGA for Christ's sake. SPIKE TV. Cry over something worthwhile at least.

lol lara lol

JGE

mariofreak

JGE

Quote from: Birth Man on December 08, 2007, 12:51:15 PM
came out in 2006 dumbass

and you double posted reaper :|

wtf is tp doing there then i call bullshit

mariofreak

Quote from: Precursor on December 08, 2007, 12:52:12 PM
wtf is tp doing there then i call bullshit
correction:

it came out before the awards last year
TP didn't come out in time last year but GOW did, so the cutoff is somewhere in between those

no idea where though lolwut

KonohaShinobi

Yeah, fuck this shit. SMG should have gotten in GoTY. Why is Microsoft so heavily influenced over Spike? It's bullshit.

ncba93ivyase

UR MR GAY was perfect.
Controls were annoying on small planets. Camera was horrible and often times lead to the controls getting inverted or some other crazy shit when it got into a weird spot. Some levels were just complete shit, although most were good.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

greg400

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 03:24:39 PM
Controls were annoying on small planets. Camera was horrible and often times lead to the controls getting inverted or some other crazy shit when it got into a weird spot. Some levels were just complete shit, although most were good.
Only thing I disliked were some most of the purple coin stages.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 03:24:39 PM
ur a huge faggot

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 08, 2007, 03:27:34 PM
Only thing I disliked were some most of the purple coin stages.
oh god not a challenging video game

greg400

Quote from: reefer on December 08, 2007, 03:53:13 PM
oh god not a challenging video game
Challenge is fine. Putting coins across some huge ass area where you have to look through every nook and cranny is just annoying. :\

ncba93ivyase

also allow me to say that i'm glad bioshock took up an assload of awards but  i can't really say the music was the best because super mario galaxy does completely whoop it and mp3's is also pretty good

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up