October 02, 2024, 08:28:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you sell your old games or buy used ones?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 07, 2007, 02:02:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I've never sold a game before, and I only buy used if it's impossible to find new. No matter how much I hate a game, I could never sell it. myface;

Claquesous

Selling games is a ripoff, so no. I do buy used games though. If I can find a much less expensive copy of a game at the cost of it being used, then I'll buy it.

FullmetalGanon

I only sell games if I'm desperate for money, or I hated it. my games r my babies. :3 wry
I buy used games if they dont have new versions.

Phaze

I used to. But then I always wanted them back. So I stopped. And I always buy new, but sometimes I get them on ebay when I can't find them anywhere else.

Tomboh

I don't sell my used games because I'm not a dumbass, and I do by used games.

Samus Aran

Only games I've ever sold are 4 really shitty Game Boy games.

Conker's Pocket Tales
Turok: Battle of the Bionosaurs
The Castlevania Adventure
Small Soldiers (smithicide;)

strongbad

I used to sell games up untill 7th grade which was when I realized how much of a ripoff it was. Now, if I want to get rid of a game I use http://sayswap.com

I do however buy used games. I don't really care if it isn't new. As long as it works as good as it normally does.

Infel

Quote from: Strongbad007 on December 07, 2007, 05:36:28 PM
I used to sell games up untill 7th grade which was when I realized how much of a ripoff it was. Now, if I want to get rid of a game I use http://sayswap.com

I do however buy used games. I don't really care if it isn't new. As long as it works as good as it normally does.
QUIT ADVERTISING THAT FUCKING SHITTY SITE. Now that one retard is going to come and spam us with Testimonies.

As much as I want to keep my games, I can't resist selling them for a ridiculously low price to not be able to spend the money, but have it taken so my sisters can spend it on a Barbie game.

Thyme

I rarely sell my games. I only do so when something happens to my consoles and makes my games unplayable or when the game ends up sucking.

That last one happened only once, though. Baten Kaitos. ugly;

I'm wary about buying used games, mostly because of the scratches, but I do buy some once in a while.

NOA_Haunted

strongbad

Quote from: KT on December 07, 2007, 06:25:15 PM
QUIT ADVERTISING THAT FUCKING SHITTY SITE. Now that one retard is going to come and spam us with Testimonies.

As much as I want to keep my games, I can't resist selling them for a ridiculously low price to not be able to spend the money, but have it taken so my sisters can spend it on a Barbie game.

Dude, I wasn't fucking advertising it. I was just saying that was what I did with my games. It had to do with the fucking thread.

Lozal

I don't sell my games, but I do, in fact, buy used ones.

As long as it works it's fine for me.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

The artist formally known

December 08, 2007, 12:57:42 AM #12 Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 01:58:08 AM by reefer
Most games I buy are $20 and under so yes they're almost always used.

bluaki

Depending on the game, I may buy it used though not often. On my favorite game series, I never buy used.
I never sell a game unless it just wastes space and I REALLY dislike it. Gamestop is such a ripoff with that. I never sell accessories either.

Kalahari Inkantation

The only thing I've ever sold to GameStop was a broken XBox with all of its original accessories and a couple of controllers. caterpie;

Go Up