July 07, 2024, 02:50:34 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Aww dude I can't wait. I love these types of games.

Started by The artist formally known, December 04, 2007, 10:15:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Or at least I used to, PS1 had car combat games up the ass but it seems that this is only the 2nd game of it's genre to hit the PS2 and it's just a port of the PSP one. The first car combat game on the PS2 was Twisted Metal Black

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/04/first-trailer-for-twisted-metal-head-on-port-emerges/

Go to the link if you're interested, it has a video.

Looks like they've added tons of stuff, including a video from TM1 that never made it to the final game. I can't wait, kinda makes up for the disappointment that I got from reading that NiGHTS into dreams isn't coming to America on the PS2 as far as we know.

And you get to control Needles Kane... which the video called Sweet Tooth? Oh well, at least it has some new content. And I wish they had released TM: Black 2 because the first was awesome and probably the best in the series besides TM2.

Quote from: steal on December 04, 2007, 10:21:00 PM
The guy who sold me my PSP threw that game in when I bought it. I played it for about fifteen minutes before deciding it was ass and never touching it again.
It's not a bad game, just really basic and didn't add anything at all, just the same game.

Also where were the kick ass cutscenes?

Quote from: steal on December 04, 2007, 10:52:08 PM
Yeah, there was a little intro cutscene. I wouldn't say it was kick ass though. psyduck;
I saw those, but they were just moving pictures... fuck  no.

Go Up