September 24, 2024, 04:23:44 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Napoleon Dynamite

Started by Solar and Lunar, May 08, 2007, 07:18:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Solar and Lunar

Anyone else think it sucks?
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Samus Aran

It has a few funny parts, but overall, not a very good movie...at all.

The artist formally known

Over-rated, mildly funny though  gonk;

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Solar and Lunar

No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

ncba93ivyase

The whole movie was a massive face-palm moment.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

There was some funny scenes but the movie seemed to drag on, and on, and on....  burned;

Feynman

It's like they took a bunch of skits and stretched them on a two-hour-long composition. gonk;

anus

Everyone said it was really funny, but it wasn't at all. I probably chuckled a few times at most.
dicks

mariofreak55

If you didn't laugh at the movie, then you probably lack emotion. I liked it a lot, it was really funny.

Samus Aran

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 12, 2007, 04:53:22 PM
If you didn't laugh at the movie, then you probably lack emotion. I liked it a lot, it was really funny.

I thought only a few parts were funny. I lol'd at the part where you see the drawing Napoleon does for that girl, as well as when his cousin or whatever tries to run over those tupperware things they're selling and it just shatters.

y;

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 12, 2007, 04:53:22 PM

I just didn't find him funny...So he's acting like he's dumb...We've had PLENTY of actors doing that bullshit for years...So he says GOSH and now I'm supposed to find him HILARIOUS?

One Man Freak Show

Samus Aran

CruelPleasure

It sucked for most part of the movie. But the Wolverine part strangely made me laugh. Other than that it failed.

Go Up