October 03, 2024, 03:58:37 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most valuable game you own?

Started by The artist formally known, December 02, 2007, 04:48:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Pokemon Box<3
And I suppose Rock Band too.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: reefer on December 02, 2007, 04:48:01 AM
Pokemon Box<3
And I suppose Rock Band too.
Rock band is only worth $60. psyduck;

Claquesous

Pokemon Stadium. It was $90 when I got it I think.

ncba93ivyase

My Mother 3 Deluxe Box.

Also, I have some fairly rare shmups, but I got most all of them for fair prices.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

JGE

NOA_Haunted

I don't know, the most expensive game I bought is any one of my 360 games.

Feynman

December 02, 2007, 01:13:57 PM #7 Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:18:21 PM by Bassir C.
I have nothing old enough to be worth anything more than I bought it.

I can't believe I lost fifteen perfect condition N64 games after the move.

Cookie

I honestly don't know. I have Earthbound for SNES I guess thats pretty rare. Have the grey copy of OOT which according to Nsider is rare. (Its comming from Nsider so i don't know what to believe.)

Quote from: ZELDABOY12 on December 02, 2007, 01:15:04 PM
I honestly don't know. I have Earthbound for SNES I guess thats pretty rare. Have the grey copy of OOT which according to Nsider is rare. (Its comming from Nsider so i don't know what to believe.)

You have Earthbound? Holy poop

Quote from: Thief888 on December 02, 2007, 05:39:03 AM
Rock band is only worth $60. psyduck;
Bundle, and thats not what eBay says

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: NotSid on December 02, 2007, 02:10:46 PM
Super Ghouls and Ghosts probably
I bought that game for $10 at a pawn shop yesterday along with Kirby's Dreamland 3 ($10)

I looked it up and it seems to be worth just about $10 unless you have it complete

YPrrrr

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: reefer on December 02, 2007, 02:16:01 PM
I bought that game for $10 at a pawn shop yesterday along with Kirby's Dreamland 3 ($10)

I looked it up and it seems to be worth just about $10 unless you have it complete
well damn...

then it's probably my Hitman triple box set thing

Geno

Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout. I think that's what it's called. For the Playstation 1.

I saw it at gamestop selling for $150. I asked why and they said there are only 300 copies in the US.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up