September 20, 2024, 10:54:48 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I want to discuss with you about TOM CRUISE and SCIENTOLOGY.

Started by The Rarest Breed, November 23, 2007, 07:09:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Rarest Breed

November 23, 2007, 07:09:22 PM Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 07:34:49 PM by PHANTOM PHANTRON
As much when I am certain, you are all aware, English is not my primary objective. However, what I must discuss with you, is of fantastic import and you become my weak gasping of the English language forgiven must.

Something of that you can have attested we in my famous "art" thread where discussed the definition the art that a postal service sum1s2pid named, made somewhat very means to me. It has inexorably setting up pictures naked women, in spite of the fact, that my deeply held religious dictate I belief, must not regard it continued.

I was enlarged unfortunately and was forced myself into cumming. Afterwards, I told my mother, who struck me over the mouth. I told then my priest around this, said has that that I used the sin. I was found in a crisis of faith. I recognized that God hated me for to be a dirty little bastard. I left Samoa and came to America to discover my soul.

During into my hotel room late in the night, saw I your famous actor Tom Cruise on television on channel E. It discussed its religion. In my search for a new religion, I was interested immediately. Did God show me this Tom Cruise so that I could learn of it? I think that perhaps it made. Tom Cruise was right are around the psychology and the drug vilely so I thought that it was valued regarding in.

When I arrived first at my local Scientology middle, I was welcomed warmly of a man in a blue shirt and volume. His name was Ryan. He took me into a room with white walls and gave me a personality test. After the test was completed, I learned many new and disturbing things around my even. I learned that I am a suppressor, held myself that I even behind and was my potential as an operation Thetan wasting.

Ryan told me that my Thetans must have been except inspection. I asked it, what a Thetan was and it said has, that I would be learned later however provisionally, had to see I my auditor. My auditor who is concluded on, a very pretty lady, that me to a machine and measured has festival hook to be my Thetan height. It said, was pursue must that it very bad and I far Scientology.

I must repair my Thetans!

I have appear continued to the Scientology meetings. I asked if it agree, should be a Christian and said a follower of the Scientology simultaneous and it that God Scientolo-Christians loved has (as he called it). L Ron Hubbard was had has itself a Christian even, that an intellectual awaking. L Ron Hubbard was an extremely powerful follower of the Scientology who discovered the religion, so that he could teach the world, around which right had. I think that he is big.

I was hypnotized later of my auditor and told I that it around my shameful experiences on the RT forum and the time I place my penis into a cat. I cried frequently and said continued my auditor that it would be in order, just as long as I giving the church money, could buy I my peace.

I used many sins, Buyan, but I always tried to lead you. I want to teach further you approximately art so that you can delay to be so unknowing and stupid around all. I want to teach further you around why liberals are incorrect. Now I will teach also you around why Scientology is the correct religion for each. If you have any question, I are happy to smear it. Begin.

Houdini

Daddy

The Rarest Breed

Quote from: Sorbet on November 23, 2007, 07:10:18 PM
I don't get it.

What fucks are not getting at, wench???

Do not make challenge of rape from me.

The Rarest Breed

Houdini

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sorbet on November 23, 2007, 07:15:10 PM
JMV, does this man's IP match any other member's?
E-mail is very reminiscent of Andrew's. Too lazy to check IP.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Rarest Breed

Quote from: Sorbet on November 23, 2007, 07:15:10 PM
JMV, does this man's IP match any other member's?

Man?

I shall show you man. Do you know where I come from???

I come from the rape ghetto.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on November 23, 2007, 07:17:21 PM
E-mail is very reminiscent of Andrew's. Too lazy to check IP.
Now that you mention it, his posting style reeks of Andrew.

Houdini

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: The Rarest Breed on November 23, 2007, 07:17:51 PM
Man?

I shall show you man. Do you know where I come from???

I come from the rape ghetto.

Breed, what in the name of hells are doing?

The Rarest Breed

Houdini

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: The Rarest Breed on November 23, 2007, 07:20:58 PM
Stay out here of, Beans!

Stop your rainbow parade behavior, Breed. You are acting as big as fruit as Superman with his primary color as trigger for man on man action.

The Rarest Breed

Quote from: Cleotis Bean on November 23, 2007, 07:22:55 PM
Stop your rainbow parade behavior, Breed. You are acting as big as fruit as Superman with his primary color as trigger for man on man action.

Now you regard here NOW, Bean! I know, had come is that you and I our up and in the past down and to a shaky armistice, that holds our limbs of tearing up in one another. So I will give only you a warning provisionally: If I ever would hear, that you, whom means thing says approximately again to Superman, I will adjust an expatriate man to throw increasingly large dead animals into your home. Superman has NOT the homosexuality illness. He is all men below and more than probable has massive sexual ratios. Superman is a hero for us everyone, to look up on in the sky, and I will not be interrogation more of your defamatory bullshittery!!!

Go Up