July 01, 2024, 01:04:32 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Any of you have Motorstorm

Started by Phydeaux, May 08, 2007, 02:17:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Phydeaux

I'm thinking about getting it tonight. Any of you play it?

LCK

I've played the demo at Gamestop, but besides that, not really.

mariofreak55

Yeah, the demo didn't impress me. The graphics had me  voomts; though.

I'd wait for something better, or rent it. Not worth the... 60 dollars. psyduck;

Solar and Lunar

I played it...Graphic wise it's impressive but Burnout is definitely better Gameplay wise...All you're staring at is mud for 3 hours...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

The artist formally known

BOOORING  gonk;

Pretty graphics though  wub;

SBKT

The only thing I liked was blowing it up. The load times were horrible, and the graphics sucked. That's what Sony gets for banking all their success on this blu-ray shit.

Morning_Glory

I wouldn't pay $60, not even $20. Let's face it, Burnout is the only console arcade racing game you'll ever need.

The artist formally known

Quote from: SBKT on May 16, 2007, 09:57:42 PM
The only thing I liked was blowing it up. The load times were horrible, and the graphics sucked. That's what Sony gets for banking all their success on this blu-ray shit.
The graphics were much better then any Wii games though, not better then most 360 games though

SBKT

Quote from: Reaper on May 16, 2007, 10:21:02 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 16, 2007, 09:57:42 PM
The only thing I liked was blowing it up. The load times were horrible, and the graphics sucked. That's what Sony gets for banking all their success on this blu-ray poop.
The graphics were much better then any Wii games though, not better then most 360 games though
Sadly, true. The Wii is trying to win with MOTION SENSOR TECHNOLOGY HOLY CRAP. Jeez. It IS good for an emulator, that's about it to me. Maybe an excercise machine, in that case, I'll want the Wii version of the DDR. I hope this one has the dude that looks like Phoenix Wright in it.

Phydeaux

Phydeaux

mariofreak55

Quote from: Phydeaux on June 13, 2007, 09:16:53 PM
Dammit.
why are you upset

we're saving you from buying a shitty game

Daddy

I lol'd at him bumping the thread almost a month later.

Phydeaux

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on June 13, 2007, 09:53:26 PM
Quote from: Phydeaux on June 13, 2007, 09:16:53 PM
Dammit.
why are you upset

we're saving you from buying a shitty game

No, I bought it, and it's a blast. I play it at least an hour a night and sometimes when I come home for lunch.

I was just hoping there'd be another PS3 fag out there that's got it.  edumacate;

Go Up