October 03, 2024, 03:23:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why does NoA hate us so much?

Started by Daddy, November 23, 2007, 03:52:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Europe and Japan(especially Japan) always get cool stuff for free.   We rarely get cool stuff.

Club Nintendo got the customized Wii remote battery cover(They had the picture of the Mii engraved on it), they got the TV remotes, the gold statues, TWO tingle games, and loads of cool shit.  They even get this http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/11/16/japanese-club-nintendo-members-get-too-awesome-for-words-bonuses/

What do we get? 3 free issues of Nintendo Power(lol shit), a demo of metroid prime 2 cool, Styluses? 

Wow, I'd rather get something better than a stylus.

WHY DON'T WE EVER GET COOL FREEBIES?

ncba93ivyase

I got a pink Kirby stylus, a feather stylus, a gold Kyogre coin, a TP demo worth $100, a signed poster, and a Super Mario Galaxy coin.

I'm sure plenty of European and Japanese Nintendo fans would like that.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

All I got was styli and the 3 for Free NP deal. I love the styli, but still, they're just little bits of plastic. I never got a TP demo, Mario Galaxy coin or signed poster, or any of the cool stuff Japan gets. ;-;

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on November 23, 2007, 03:57:08 PM
I got a pink Kirby stylus, a feather stylus, a gold Kyogre coin, a TP demo worth $100, a signed poster, and a Super Mario Galaxy coin.

I'm sure plenty of European and Japanese Nintendo fans would like that.

The Coin was for pre ordering the game, not the same as what Club Nintendo is.

also where is this tp demo.  Are you talking about the DS thing from E3?  Once again, that isn't the same as Club Nintendo.

MyNintendo is our equivalent to Club Nintendo.   I'm sure a SNES controller would be far more important than a pink stylus.

The artist formally known

I just want Nintendo to sell those fucking SNES controllers, not give them away.

I'm buying them as soon as I have some money though

Olimar_91

Yeah, I know. They get the SMG OST... So now I have to import  edumacate;

Actingman00

Fuck that all I got was 3 free issues of NP.

Another reason to hate Nintendo.
*Insert Sig Here*

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Classic Controller> that piece of shit.

ME##

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on November 25, 2007, 01:32:23 PM

I think not sire.

This reminds me, other people in the Gamer Advisory Panel are always getting cool shit. I was supposed to get a shirt that PlayStation in katakana and a Gamer Advisory Panel membership card, but they never came. I only got the hat. cry;

And also, I still haven't received my fucking demo of God of War Chains of Olympus. wtc;

The artist formally known

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on November 25, 2007, 01:32:23 PM
That controller isn't for playing, it's for showing people. I'm buying it.

Feynman

Because this is America.

I register all my games and systems and all I get is a god damn .

Darkness

I have:
2 SMG Coins
LoZ:PH Stylus
3 free issues of NP
A MP3:C Standee advertisement thing
A Mario Strikers Charged Standee advertisement thing
Yup, that's it.
Will post later

Go Up