October 01, 2024, 04:34:37 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hey lawlz

Started by JGE, November 19, 2007, 05:49:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

November 19, 2007, 05:49:20 PM Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 05:52:34 PM by Precursor
I got all of the Megaman Zero games for the GBA, I also got Sonic advance 2.

now what

So far I've played a bit of the beginning portion of Megaman Zero 1. It's pretty good. I like it since it doesn't feel like the generic Megaman "RUN AND SHOOT OH GOD LOOK OUT SHOOT OH SHIT YOU ARE DEAD" platforming and more of a adventure side scrolling vibe.

Infel

Quote from: Precursor on November 19, 2007, 05:49:20 PM
I got all of the Megaman Zero games for the GBA, I also got Sonic advance 2.

now what

So far I've played a bit of the beginning portion of Megaman Zero 1. It's pretty good. I like it since it doesn't feel like the generic Megaman "RUN AND SHOOT OH GOD LOOK OUT SHOOT OH SHIT YOU ARE DEAD" platforming and more of a adventure side scrolling vibe.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You DON'T LIKE THE X SERIES. It was the PINNACLE.

JGE

Quote from: KT on November 19, 2007, 05:54:12 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you? You DON'T LIKE THE X SERIES. It was the PINNACLE.

It was also a boring unoriginal piece of shit that nearly ruined the series. IMO

Infel

Quote from: Precursor on November 19, 2007, 05:55:02 PM
It was also a boring unoriginal piece of shit that nearly ruined the series. IMO
Without it, there would be no Portable shit you're playing right now. If anything, BattleNet should have ruined it. You expected way too fucking much from a 16 year old game.

JGE

Quote from: KT on November 19, 2007, 06:03:07 PM
Without it, there would be no Portable shit you're playing right now. If anything, BattleNet should have ruined it. You expected way too fucking much from a 16 year old game.

Luckily Battle Network at least pulled it out of the dumps and gave it a new interesting style for a period of time before the series once again commits suicide. A shame a great series such as Legends was left with only two games while shit like X kept going.

Yes, god forbid after playing the same games 10 games ago I expected something new or, gasp! Original.
If it weren't for my taste of the classics and Legends I probably would have given up on Megaman.

Infel

Quote from: Precursor on November 19, 2007, 06:07:13 PM
Luckily Battle Network at least pulled it out of the dumps and gave it a new interesting style for a period of time before the series once again commits suicide. A shame a great series such as Legends was left with only two games while shit like X kept going.

Yes, god forbid after playing the same games 10 games ago I expected something new or, gasp! Original.
If it weren't for my taste of the classics and Legends I probably would have given up on Megaman.
I'm not saying Zero is shit, I'm saying Battlenet is. It's aiming towards an EXTREMELY low audience, who, according to the ESRB, shouldn't have the game. psyduck;

The X series is still an integral part of the series. Sure, it's the same as the classic, but it was their try and something more dramatic.

And yes, I don't understand how they kept going past six. At least one of the games past that was half fun from the X series.

And they made 2 Legends games AND A SPINOFF from it where you play as Tron Bonne.

JGE

Quote from: KT on November 19, 2007, 06:11:23 PM
I'm not saying Zero is shit, I'm saying Battlenet is. It's aiming towards an EXTREMELY low audience, who, according to the ESRB, shouldn't have the game. psyduck;

The X series is still an integral part of the series. Sure, it's the same as the classic, but it was their try and something more dramatic.

And yes, I don't understand how they kept going past six. At least one of the games past that was half fun from the X series.

And they made 2 Legends games AND A SPINOFF from it where you play as Tron Bonne.

The first Battle Networks were some of the best of the series, especially 2. Basically pulled me back into the Megaman series after losing care in it. Up there with Legends, and Megaman 2 (NES).

Commander Fuckass

aaaa nurd fight.

Anyways, Sonic Advance 2 was on of my Favorite GBA games  wub;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

mariofreak

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

JGE

Quote from: miladmaaan on November 19, 2007, 06:38:10 PM
battle network > all

For the most part it's better than most of the series. I would say second best. The orignal Megaman's being first. I didn't include Legends since I only played the first one and not exactly the whole series, rather than one game.

ncba93ivyase

I still need to get Zero 1, but the game is less common than Golden Sun. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Zero 1 is the only one in the Zero series I actually finished. Great game.

Infel

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 19, 2007, 10:30:19 PM
Zero 1 is the only one in the Zero series I actually finished. Great game.
If you liked X 3, 4, and/or 5, and played Legends, hate Battlenet, you'd be pretty godly.

And X series was their first attempt at Drama in a game. It ended up soapy, and when they thought they got it down, they damaged the series.

Samus Aran

Quote from: KT on November 20, 2007, 04:31:51 AM
If you liked X 3, 4, and/or 5, and played Legends, hate Battlenet, you'd be pretty godly.

And X series was their first attempt at Drama in a game. It ended up soapy, and when they thought they got it down, they damaged the series.

I love X1 the most out of all the X games, but yeah, I really enjoy all of them up to 5. 6 was okay I guess. 4 was the best PS one of them, by far.

And yes, I quite dislike the Battle Network games. I unfortunately haven't had the chance to play the Legends games though. Should I pick up the 64 version of Legends some time?

Go Up