October 01, 2024, 04:21:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is it just me, or...

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 19, 2007, 12:52:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

warning huge images are hueg

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Did the DS prototype actually look better than the system that was at first released?
The only thing I didn't like about the  prototype was the ugly, horrible excuses for speakers. Other than that, it looked better than the DS that was released. myface;

unwelc0med

Daddy

It looks much smaller, so maybe Nintendo really did make the DS bigger so they could just release the Lite a year later.

The artist formally known

Quote from: JMV290 on November 19, 2007, 01:05:12 PM
It looks much smaller, so maybe Nintendo really did make the DS bigger so they could just release the Lite a year later.
Actually the prototype was bigger if you saw the E3 of it.

Feynman

The prototype looks like one of those 99 cents made-in-china toys with 500 different games that are actually just tetris variations.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 19, 2007, 02:52:20 PM
The prototype looks like one of those 99 cents made-in-china toys with 500 different games that are actually just tetris variations.

That's only because you're not used to seeing it. You'd probably say the same thing about the released DS if it had been the prototype and the prototype was the one that was released.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on November 19, 2007, 01:16:30 PM
Actually the prototype was bigger if you saw the E3 of it.

...Actually, I think JMV may be right. Look at the distance between the beginning of the side of the bottom of both DSs to the screens. Now the top halves.
The distance is smaller in the prototype.

Commander Fuckass

Where the fuck are the speakers?  gonk;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 19, 2007, 04:33:42 PM
...Actually, I think JMV may be right. Look at the distance between the beginning of the side of the bottom of both DSs to the screens. Now the top halves.
The distance is smaller in the prototype.

You can't compare based off the pictures. They're not the same angle or distance from the camera.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kefka on November 19, 2007, 04:35:05 PM
Where the fuck are the speakers?  gonk;
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It only had one. Like I said, its only major flaw was that shitty speaker. :'(

NOA_Haunted

No but I have 2 questions why does the original ds have mario kart, and the first released look so badass.

C.Mongler

It's jsut you. The prototype looked like dick and ass  psyduck;

KonohaShinobi

Go Up