October 01, 2024, 12:47:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Some asshole outbidded me again on a Super Metroid

Started by The artist formally known, November 18, 2007, 12:42:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Official Nintendo strategy guide. It's at $23 right now with 8 hours left.

When did Nintendo stop making guides? And all of the Nintendo strategy guides they have artwork thats only in those guides, thats the main reason I wanted it.

ncba93ivyase

Whenever Bradygames or Prima started taking official rights. I have a Majora's Mask guide somewhere, though I may have accidentally thrown it away, "officially" done by Prima. So it had to be 2000 or earlier.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 12:44:03 PM
Whenever Bradygames or Prima started taking official rights. I have a Majora's Mask guide somewhere, though I may have accidentally thrown it away, "officially" done by Prima. So it had to be 2000 or earlier.
I have that same guide, I saw it around a year after Wind Waker was out and bought it just because it was a bit older. I never used it. And actually I have a Zelda guide for collectors edition, Wind Waker, and Majora's Mask now.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 12:44:03 PM

But NP made the "official" one for FE: Path of Radiance, and that game didn't come out until 2005. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 18, 2007, 02:41:52 PM
But NP made the "official" one for FE: Path of Radiance, and that game didn't come out until 2005. psyduck;
;___________;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: steal on November 18, 2007, 02:16:08 PM
I never buy those shitty Prima guides and stuff, just Nintendo Power ones. I've got Majora's Mask, Golden Sun The Lost Age, Wind Waker, and Zelda Collector's Edition.

$23 is actually a really good price, good luck.
It is but I'm pretty broke right now so I'm not going to outbid him

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on November 18, 2007, 02:16:08 PM
I never buy those shitty Prima guides and stuff, just Nintendo Power ones. I've got Majora's Mask, Golden Sun The Lost Age, Wind Waker, and Zelda Collector's Edition.

$23 is actually a really good price, good luck.

I have Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Rogue Squadron, FE: Path of Radiance, Metroid Prime, and Metroid Prime 2.

I've never even opened the POR one (got it whilst re-subscribing), and I don't remember how I got the MP2 one, but I haven't used that one either.

Go Up