March 28, 2024, 08:06:08 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

I mean it was all a misunderstanding anyway. I appreciate your apology anyway girl;

I just meant why deprive someone of something that makes them happy isn't a good enough reason to support something. Which was successfully rebutted by somebody that whatever makes people happy but doesn't deprive others of happiness - which is a better way to phrase it.

I didn't mean it in terms of trans people I was just arguing the logic behind his justification which he amended to live and let live essentially.

I've never had a problem with trans people  and doing whatever with their bodies if that's felt to be necessary

silvertone

Quote from: YPargh on April 17, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
I mean it was all a misunderstanding anyway. I appreciate your apology anyway girl;

I just meant why deprive someone of something that makes them happy isn't a good enough reason to support something. Which was successfully rebutted by somebody that whatever makes people happy but doesn't deprive others of happiness - which is a better way to phrase it.

I didn't mean it in terms of trans people I was just arguing the logic behind his justification which he amended to live and let live essentially.

I've never had a problem with trans people  and doing whatever with their bodies if that's felt to be necessary
i think youre now trans

YPrrrr

My gynecomastia is now no longer a negative then  lubdoods;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on April 18, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
My gynecomastia is now no longer a negative then  lubdoods;

post tits

YPrrrr

Ezloﺕ

:)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on July 07, 2018, 08:57:13 PM
trans ppl are cool

agreed

anyway since i never posted in this thread back when everyone else did, i must not have had any real opinion on the matter. probably a good thing. i don't think i would have said any real bigoted shit or anything but i'm sure i would've said something embarrassingly misinformed lol

i think i've always known, though, that i didn't really care about conforming to gender roles (and have been going against them since around age 19). so i've probably always had some sympathy for transitioning folks

Totla

October 10, 2018, 05:24:36 PM #127 Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:59:50 PM by Totla
Quote from: bluaki on November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PMForget the rest of the stuff I had here since I'm not lying anymore. I am one and it's pretty well known by now.

i thought everyone knew that the entire time tbh

On topic, I don't see why anyone would care if other people do something that has no effect on anyone else.

Even in younger people they can just use hormone blockers to prevent puberty from happening and if the kid changes their mind they stop the blockers and experience puberty normally.

ClassicTyler

My younger brother (ftm) recently came out as trans. Of course he waited to move to Hawaii before coming out to my parents.

Smart kid.

Daddy

The most interesting observation from this thread is Bluaki's OP saying she's "not lying anymore" since she had already identified as trans and had previously posted that she was female.

I think at this point most of us would have never interpreted it as lying as being a transwoman is being a woman but previously it seems that most us missed that point.

Go Up