October 02, 2024, 04:52:05 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh lol good call Reaper

Started by UnagiPower, November 13, 2007, 02:52:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/834/834676p4.html

IGN gaive Assassin's Creed a 7.7/10.

Also 1 Up gave it a 7.8 out of 10.(Too lazy to find link)

I actually thought it would be a great game... edumacate;
Oh well there's always Mass Effect.

C.Mongler

Gamespot gave it a 9 and I give it a 10  nigro;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 13, 2007, 02:52:53 PM
Gamespot gave it a 9 and I give it a 10  nigro;
Gamespot's about as dumb as you are, so it fits. navi;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

I'll just get it when it is cheaper.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on November 13, 2007, 02:53:56 PM
Gamespot's about as dumb as you are, so it fits. navi;

oh hi i'm IGN, any game with zelda in it is a+++++++ game

oh we also like shootan games

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 13, 2007, 03:00:24 PM

gamespot gave metroid prime 3 a lower score than twilight princess phantom hourglass nsmb super paper mario and heaps of other shit

they're even moar retarded my fine sir

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 13, 2007, 03:00:24 PM

Gamespot likes shooters more. Gears of War, Crysis, Halo 1,2, and 3, they all got at least a 9.5
Or at least the shooters they like, they really like.

But the thing is, Gamespot usually only gives like 10 games a year a score higher than an 8.9, so I guess a 9/10 from Gamespot means the game isn't bad.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 13, 2007, 03:08:39 PM
Gamespot likes shooters more. Gears of War, Crysis, Halo 1,2, and 3, they all got at least a 9.5
Or at least the shooters they like, they really like.

But the thing is, Gamespot usually only gives like 10 games a year a score higher than an 8.9, so I guess a 9/10 from Gamespot means the game isn't bad.
If it's on Exbawcks, and it was hyped all to hell, Gamespot always gives it a great score... even if it suck tremendously. caterpie;

NOA_Haunted

What so special about Mass Effect looks gay to me.

Feynman

Video game rating systems always suck because of the biases. I only watch/read reviews to get a good understanding of what the game will offer me.

NOA_Haunted

The game is going to be awesome I like these free roaming games. Also just running around like GTA killing people will keep me entertained.

Infel

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 13, 2007, 03:18:36 PM
Video game rating systems always suck because of the biases. I only watch/read reviews to get a good understanding of what the game will offer me.
A lot of people don't prepare. I'm training my unbiased part. Unfortunately, it only functions in front of the media.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on November 13, 2007, 03:04:16 PM
gamespot gave metroid prime 3 a lower score than twilight princess phantom hourglass nsmb super paper mario and heaps of other shit

they're even moar retarded my fine sir

thats because MP3 was pretty ghey

also i dont really care for either review site lol

mariofreak

im still gonna rent it, and i believe you should be congratulationg lawlz.. lol ubisoft.

The artist formally known

You know, after watching some videos the combat still looks terrible as I first thought and the NPCs are just terribly idiotic  but the running on roof tops looks awesome.

I'm going to be buying it some day but not until it's dirt cheap. I knew the game was over hyped and I knew it'd just be an average game but I'm surprised at the roof top climbing. Now if they could just fix everything else the game would be amazing.

Go Up