October 01, 2024, 12:34:12 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

most dissapointing game ever

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 12, 2007, 06:09:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

IPWNEDURMOM

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, fucking boring game.

Pyrate

Samus Aran

Quote from: Miss Freaking Pyrate on November 20, 2007, 10:23:20 AM

ugly;

While I agree that TP was a huge let-down in many ways, I think there's been worse.

How about Fable? That game was supposed to be incredible, and then it ended up sucking major ass.

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on November 20, 2007, 10:59:29 AM
It wasn't horrible, it was just too short and shallow compared to what everyone expected.

I thought that the way the battling was done sucked horribly too, but maybe that's just because I played the PC version.

unwelc0med

Quote from: reefer on November 17, 2007, 07:03:26 PM
TP, not horrible just not as awesome as I thought, UR MR GAY on the other hand... awesome as shit.
I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY COPY YET

JGE

TP is probably the best Zelda, though I enjoyed OoT more.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Samus Aran

Quote from: Precursor on November 22, 2007, 12:40:37 AM
TP is probably the best Zelda, though I enjoyed OoT more.

I'm not a big fan of the bright brown light, sub-par music, ugly-as-fuck NPCs, THE SAME GOD DAMN DUNGEONS AS BEFORE, bosses that are way too easy, the lack of magic, horrible ground tiling, the stupid rupee systems, the stupid items (seriously...spinner? dominion rod?), and the overall length of the game.

And by the rupee systems, I mean LOL SRY THAT WON'T FIT IN UR WALLET PUT THAT SHIT BACK

also LOL THIS IS THE FIRST TIME U'VE COLLECTED A BLUE RUPEE RITE? LET ME ANNOUNCE HOW MUCH IT'S WORTH FOR YOU EVERY TIME YOU COLLECT YOUR FIRST BLUE RUPEE AFTER TURNING THE GAME BACK ON.

Pyrate

I actually thought TP had the best music in the series. psyduck;

But everything else about it sucked, especially that ugly-ass Midna bitch.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Miss Freaking Pyrate on November 22, 2007, 10:09:51 AM
I actually thought TP had the best music in the series. psyduck;

But everything else about it sucked, especially that ugly-ass Midna bitch.

Some of the themes were great, but most were just bad rehashes of old themes or new material that just wasn't that great.

The instrumentation just didn't strike me as right for a Zelda game.

Maybe it's because I'm still stuck on how kickass Wind Waker's music was.

JGE

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 22, 2007, 01:44:38 AM
I'm not a big fan of the bright brown light, sub-par music, ugly-as-fuck NPCs, THE SAME GOD DAMN DUNGEONS AS BEFORE, bosses that are way too easy, the lack of magic, horrible ground tiling, the stupid rupee systems, the stupid items (seriously...spinner? dominion rod?), and the overall length of the game.

And by the rupee systems, I mean LOL SRY THAT WON'T FIT IN UR WALLET PUT THAT SHIT BACK

also LOL THIS IS THE FIRST TIME U'VE COLLECTED A BLUE RUPEE RITE? LET ME ANNOUNCE HOW MUCH IT'S WORTH FOR YOU EVERY TIME YOU COLLECT YOUR FIRST BLUE RUPEE AFTER TURNING THE GAME BACK ON.

Way to go and be butthurt about insignificant complaints and exaggerate the fuck out of everything. I don't know, maybe I like TP because of the incredible level design, storyline, and overall feel of the game. Of course that wouldn't be jumping on the hate TP bandwagon.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Precursor on November 22, 2007, 12:45:13 PM
Way to go and be butthurt about insignificant complaints and exaggerate the fuck out of everything. I don't know, maybe I like TP because of the incredible level design, storyline, and overall feel of the game. Of course that wouldn't be jumping on the hate TP bandwagon.

I can't share a dislike with other people without "jumping on the bandwagon?" It's like/dislike or hate/love. I'm just stating my opinion.

Also, how can you tell I'm exaggerating? Maybe that's the way I really feel? How do I know you're not exaggerating?

And what incredible level design? The overall world just broadens what OoT did. The dungeons are nice, sure, but it's not like the entire game is just dungeons, now is it?

The storyline? Well yeah, it was good. But it wasn't anything particularly amazing. Light/dark conflict...seen it before. Move along.

Overall feel? ...that doesn't even make sense. Please elaborate or gtfo.

And some of the things I mentioned aren't so insignificant. The music is important to your "overall feel" complex. Playing the same dungeon formats over and over gets annoying. Can we break the forest ---> fire ---> water thing, please? And the items? Christ, the large amount of easy-to-use items is one of the reasons Zelda is so famous as a series. If they can't come up with something better than the spinner and dominion rod, which are almost always useless, then I'm giving up hope.

JGE

Ok whatever I don't care. Your opinion I guess.

ncba93ivyase

all i have to add is that tp actually did have good music but everything else just flatout sucked

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up