October 02, 2024, 06:21:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kirby Super Star DS

Started by Samus Aran, November 08, 2007, 10:57:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Claquesous

Quote from: WrenchNinja on November 08, 2007, 05:40:56 PM
Awesome. I still need to get Squeak Squad though.  caterpie;

Don't bother, it's nothing that great.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Claquesous on November 08, 2007, 07:15:57 PM
Don't bother, it's nothing that great.
It's decent though, short and easy though.

mariofreak

Quote from: reefer on November 08, 2007, 07:20:54 PM
though though though though though

Claquesous

Quote from: reefer on November 08, 2007, 07:20:54 PM

Decent, I guess. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Knightmare in Dreamland or Canvas Curse.

The artist formally known

Quote from: miladmaaan on November 08, 2007, 08:16:55 PM
though though though though though

I was too lazy to edit it or make fun of myself, I did notice that though

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 08, 2007, 05:41:05 PM
A Kirby game that will last beyond 6 hours?

Oh my flashfap;

uh well

Kirby Super Star, though it contains several games, is still quite short. It may last more than 6 hours if you do everything.

Spring Breeze takes about 25 minutes tops to beat

Dyna Blade takes about 30 minutes normally, maybe 35 if you get the two secret areas

Revenge of Meta-Knight probably takes around 50

Great Cave Offensive only takes like 25 minutes to beat normally but if you actually try to get the treasures it can last up to like 2 and a half hours or something

Milky Way Wishes takes about an hour or so to beat normally, and probably around 2 and a half if you try to get all the powerups

Then of course there's The Arena, which is all just boss/mini-boss fights, two minigames (Megaton Punch and Samurai Kirby).

So yeah, overall, still a pretty short game. And mind you, those are extremely rough estimates. They could be horribly wrong. Plus the DS version could add in a lot of stuff.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazakhstan on November 09, 2007, 09:41:58 AM
uh well

Kirby Super Star, though it contains several games, is still quite short. It may last more than 6 hours if you do everything.

Spring Breeze takes about 25 minutes tops to beat

Dyna Blade takes about 30 minutes normally, maybe 35 if you get the two secret areas

Revenge of Meta-Knight probably takes around 50

Great Cave Offensive only takes like 25 minutes to beat normally but if you actually try to get the treasures it can last up to like 2 and a half hours or something

Milky Way Wishes takes about an hour or so to beat normally, and probably around 2 and a half if you try to get all the powerups

Then of course there's The Arena, which is all just boss/mini-boss fights, two minigames (Megaton Punch and Samurai Kirby).

So yeah, overall, still a pretty short game. And mind you, those are extremely rough estimates. They could be horribly wrong. Plus the DS version could add in a lot of stuff.
God damn it... >.>

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 09, 2007, 12:31:41 PM
God damn it... >.>

Deal with it. I've actually put probably around a thousand hours or so into that game. I keep coming back for more all the time.

Of course, I have owned it since it came out, so that's a big reason for having played it for so many hours.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazakhstan on November 09, 2007, 12:34:43 PM
Deal with it. I've actually put probably around a thousand hours or so into that game. I keep coming back for more all the time.

Of course, I have owned it since it came out, so that's a big reason for having played it for so many hours.
Deal with it? psyduck;

cooooool Kaz

Go Up