May 01, 2024, 01:01:13 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nate

Uh, I beat Resistance 2 finally. And I will either get Demon's Souls or Borderlands as my next purchase. I dunno which one yet.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Nate on November 01, 2009, 10:17:21 AM
Uh, I beat Resistance 2 finally. And I will either get Demon's Souls or Borderlands as my next purchase. I dunno which one yet.
Demon's Souls

Nate

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 01, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
Demon's Souls

Yeah I was leaning towards that since I've heard really good things about it.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

StarPilot

I have no idea if this is to promote TF2, or Left 4 Dead but...

That Solder's a Bill!

In other words, those who have pre-ordered L4D2 on Steam get a free TF2 hat in the form of L4D1 Bill's beret.

Wrench

StarPilot

Quote from: Wrench on November 03, 2009, 02:34:21 PM
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games

don't ask why
Well now that you said not to ask why, I have to ask...why?

Also, currently playing the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. Not convinced there's enough changes to the game to make me buy it though seeing I have L4D1.

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on November 03, 2009, 02:54:27 PM
Well now that you said not to ask why, I have to ask...why?

Also, currently playing the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. Not convinced there's enough changes to the game to make me buy it though seeing I have L4D1.
Yeah I played it today and it really just felt like a new map in Left 4 dead 1
But I don't own Left 4 Dead 1 so I'm gonna buy it 5thgrade;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

got street fighter 4 because i felt like it suddenly

seth is so fucking cheap, i had to use like nothing but counters and reversals to beat him, attacking openly only incites his rage

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kaz on November 04, 2009, 10:56:29 AM

seth is so fucking cheap, i had to use like nothing but counters and reversals to beat him, attacking openly only incites his rage
He's so easy to beat once you learn how to be cheap and abuse his pattern. wariodood;

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on November 04, 2009, 10:56:29 AM

why the hell didn't wait for Super Street Fighter IV  doodhuh;

Classic

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on November 04, 2009, 12:35:42 PM
why the hell didn't wait for Super Street Fighter IV  doodhuh;

i completely forgot it was coming out lol

what's new to super street fighter iv, by the way? are they putting in that dumbass t. hawk?

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on November 04, 2009, 12:41:15 PM
i completely forgot it was coming out lol

what's new to super street fighter iv, by the way? are they putting in that dumbass t. hawk?
yes and a new character
also all characters are unlocked form the start and I think a few new levels and stuff idk

Go Up