May 08, 2024, 02:06:53 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Lwar on June 24, 2009, 09:20:23 AM
Well, thats a shame, you must have been looking forward to being eyed by nerds all day arguing about which Halo game is better.

I still have the job, just not starting yet I guess. I know the manager pretty well and he told me I could have the job whenever I wanted it, so yeah.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sam on June 24, 2009, 11:28:21 AM
I still have the job, just not starting yet I guess. I know the manager pretty well and he told me I could have the job whenever I wanted it, so yeah.

what are they paying?
Quote from: Lwar on June 24, 2009, 09:21:03 AM
Don't lol, it's not worth it.

It's a good game, unless you have an SD tv and the text is "LOL 2 PTS" due to little to no voice acting outside of cutscenes. Besides, it's like $20.

Also, Currently playing: Final Fantasy 4 DS, holy shit this is my favorite FF game. The story is so powerful, the characters are cool, and everything is just so awesome. Might be the first FF I ever finish. Already beginning to search for the Dark Crystal, 11 hours logged.

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 24, 2009, 06:46:08 PM
what are they paying?It's a good game, unless you have an SD tv and the text is "LOL 2 PTS" due to little to no voice acting outside of cutscenes. Besides, it's like $20.

Also, Currently playing: Final Fantasy 4 DS, holy shit this is my favorite FF game. The story is so powerful, the characters are cool, and everything is just so awesome. Might be the first FF I ever finish. Already beginning to search for the Dark Crystal, 11 hours logged.
I have FFIV for GBA, I stopped playing after I couldn't beat a boss, but it wasn't that amazing to begin with.

Wrench

In other news, I now have 410 points on Club Nintendo.

yay for girlfriend and her siblings

Hiro

Quote from: Wrench on June 24, 2009, 08:35:31 PM

660, Platinum Status  spam;

strongbad

No coins at all, but I'm Platinum :)
I can't wait for my special prize.

Sam

Quote from: Wrench on June 24, 2009, 08:35:31 PM

790 <3

I started playing Majra's Mask again today, got a lot of side quests done and the first temple. Oh, but a bird stole my bottle, anyone know how to get that back?

Thyme

I haven't purchased a Nintendo product in over 4 years. maps;

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on June 24, 2009, 09:29:23 PM
790 <3
Once I got to 600 I stopped putting in codes. That way you can enter them in for the next year and have better chances of reaching gold or platinum status again.  wariodood;

Hiro

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on June 24, 2009, 09:44:11 PM
O_0

...what was it?

What, the last one? It must have been Tales of Symphonia, I'm not sure. O_0

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on June 24, 2009, 09:45:34 PM
What, the last one? It must have been Tales of Symphonia, I'm not sure. O_0
Wow, why?

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on June 24, 2009, 09:43:11 PM
Once I got to 600 I stopped putting in codes. That way you can enter them in for the next year and have better chances of reaching gold or platinum status again.  wariodood;

I would have lost them. Almost all of my points were old games that were entered before the forums closed. I just checked and I have over 300 points worth or surveys left. I'm not looking forward to taking those.

rdl

Go Up