May 08, 2024, 07:03:46 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

I just purchased:

inFAMOUS
Skate 2
Sacred 2
Chronicles of VIn Diseal

First games i've boughten in 2 months.

StarPilot

Playing through Sam & Max Save the World, just finished episode 4. I love firing InterContinental Ballistic Cruise Missiles at random places.

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on June 19, 2009, 01:47:14 PM
I was going to make a "VIDEO GAME CHAT THREAD" for that post, but then decided this thread is pretty much the chat thread for this board.

No, it's about next/just purchased, currently playing, or last beaten games. You haven't noticed yet?

Post chat thread material in the chat thread.

Anyway, I managed to get myself back into TWEWY, but I'm still not very far. Day 7 with Shiki, leveling up a lot and buying shit because I'm afraid that the Game Master fight is going to be really hard.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Customrobo13

I just got DJMAX Trilogy from my friend. He mailed it to me for my birthday.
And I bought [prototype] on the 360 yesterday but I haven't played it yet.

StarPilot

The ending sequence of Sam & Max was pure awesome. Who knew bliss could be so painful? hocuspocus;

It's almost like a Spy Backstabbing 7 of the other team's members at once only to get burnt to death by a Pyro's critflames. baddood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: StarPilot on June 19, 2009, 11:04:59 PM
The ending sequence of Sam & Max was pure awesome. Who knew bliss could be so painful? hocuspocus;

It's almost like a Spy Backstabbing 7 of the other team's members at once only to get burnt to death by a Pyro's critflames. baddood;

god damn pyros getting all up in my business

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Trini

Just bought Fire emblem: Shadow Dragon yesterday for the DS. Mages are the shit. That is all.  baddood;

But really, I bought it from Gamestop because I happened to be close to there. For a new price but they gave me a package without the plastic wrapping and the ugly "NEW" sticker tacked on. I knew they did that for console games, but handhelds too? What is the purpose of that?
[CENTER][/center]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Wait, when did they start putting 'new' stickers on their games?  doodhuh;  But then again, I guess the last new game I bought from Gamestop was over a year ago.

Sam

Quote from: Trini on June 24, 2009, 05:38:43 AM
Just bought Fire emblem: Shadow Dragon yesterday for the DS. Mages are the shit. That is all.  baddood;

But really, I bought it from Gamestop because I happened to be close to there. For a new price but they gave me a package without the plastic wrapping and the ugly "NEW" sticker tacked on. I knew they did that for console games, but handhelds too? What is the purpose of that?

At my gamestop they only have the new stickers on the display items, and they usually have more in stock behind the counter. They'll only give you the sticker'd ones if they're out of the other copies. Those stickers come off pretty eaily anyway because they're somewhat freshly applied. But yeah, I understand that they're a pain. I was supposed to start my job at gamestop this week but I never handed in my work papers. woopsie.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Oh

Quote from: Sam on June 24, 2009, 08:54:41 AM
At my gamestop they only have the new stickers on the display items, and they usually have more in stock behind the counter. They'll only give you the sticker'd ones if they're out of the other copies. Those stickers come off pretty eaily anyway because they're somewhat freshly applied. But yeah, I understand that they're a pain. I was supposed to start my job at gamestop this week but I never handed in my work papers. woopsie.
Well, thats a shame, you must have been looking forward to being eyed by nerds all day arguing about which Halo game is better.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Go Up