September 20, 2024, 08:18:04 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

aaand used up all my lives to the bullshit stun-locking enemies 20 levels above me on floor 13. there goes my interest in this game. n_n apparently i was able to buy new fighters who can actually fucking level up past 25 now but the game didn't fucking tell me that. so now i'm meant to grind a new character up to a decent level and hope i never die again otherwise it'd be impossible to retrieve my body!! oh boy i love time sinks with abysmal combat!!! i hate this fucking game why am i even still thinking about it!!!!!!

TooB

Cause you like it at least a little bit I guess.

C.Mongler

Beyond just being the CEO of Grashopper, was Suda actually even involved in the development of Let it Die? I can't find anything on it

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on December 08, 2016, 08:41:03 AM
Quote from: Big Goop on December 07, 2016, 05:31:45 PM
Quote from: Snowy on December 07, 2016, 03:15:12 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on December 06, 2016, 11:46:21 PM
been playing that free2play grasshopper manufacture game that was suddenly released on saturday and BOY is it awful
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on December 07, 2016, 05:40:09 AM
I heard it was good tbh

but nyerp gonna nyerp
naw it's p. bad
i mean, it IS Suda 51 isn't it?
I mean I really like Suda 51 games but this one was really bad.
Yeah, so do I (for the most part). But Suda is very Love It or Hate It.

strongbad

trying to embark on an ambitious goal of beating the first 6 megaman games
so far i have cleared fireman's stage in megaman 1 using savestates before the boss fight lol shit's so hard

also what is the best version of fire emblem on 3ds there are a lot to choose from

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on December 09, 2016, 02:03:51 PM
trying to embark on an ambitious goal of beating the first 6 megaman games
so far i have cleared fireman's stage in megaman 1 using savestates before the boss fight lol shit's so hard

also what is the best version of fire emblem on 3ds there are a lot to choose from
that's why you do fire man after ice man.

strongbad

I read one guide that recommended fire man first and I am starting to think it was wrong. The only way I figurd out how to beat him was to blast him and take hella damage lol

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on December 09, 2016, 08:53:59 PM
I read one guide that recommended fire man first and I am starting to think it was wrong. The only way I figurd out how to beat him was to blast him and take hella damage lol
tbh idk what the "recommended" start boss is, but I always start with Bomb Man and go from there.

Samus Aran

i would recommend starting with either bomb man or cut man

it is pretty common for people to say fire man first and i've never really understood that because i think both bomb and cut man are easier with the buster

TooB

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on December 09, 2016, 11:56:38 PM
i would recommend starting with either bomb man or cut man

it is pretty common for people to say fire man first and i've never really understood that because i think both bomb and cut man are easier with the buster
i don't know either, because even with ice mans ability, fire man can easily kill you if you aren't quick enough

strongbad

TooB

Thyme

Samus Aran

Quote from: antmaster5000 on December 10, 2016, 03:18:29 PM
Yo MegaMan games are fun as fuck

hell yeah

don't forget the other sidescrolling series too. there are collections available for the X and Zero series too! n_n

strongbad

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on December 10, 2016, 05:00:54 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on December 10, 2016, 03:18:29 PM
Yo MegaMan games are fun as fuck

hell yeah

don't forget the other sidescrolling series too. there are collections available for the X and Zero series too! n_n

Yeah X is definitely next on the list. The 3ds is a great way to play these old titles

Go Up