June 20, 2024, 08:05:13 AM

1,531,269 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

The indie sensation of the year, Undertale, curtesy of one Tyler D. Barrett. giggle;

strongbad

started playing DCSS again
pretty fun but i am having trouble getting really into it like i did with nethack

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

i was gonna bite on blops 3 for that 40 GMG deal, but the pc version runs like shit on i5s AND GUESS WHAT I GOT

bluaki

In my infinite wisdom, I decided to buy a Vita today, at what's probably one of the worst timings to buy one giggle;

I've lately been feeling like my PS TV is insufficient and that maybe I'd actually like a portable, so I got the new Aqua Blue system.

I just tried out PS3 remote play and it's utter garbage: apparently it's compatible with maybe 30 PS3 games. Out of this list, I own Ico&SotC collection (which does work) and Tokyo Jungle (which doesn't work; apparently that feature is Japan-only). I know some of the other games on that list are also Japan-exclusive; in particular, I'm very sure that Robotics;Notes and Chaos;Child have never been translated.

At least the PS4 remote play supposedly works well, though I haven't tried it yet.

Besides that, my other uses for this Vita include...
* I'll probably replay the first Danganronpa, since I originally played the PSP fan-translation over two years ago, and I now own the Vita version which I haven't played yet.
* I can finish earning more trophies in the other two Danganronpa games too.
* I have Persona 4 Golden which I might play eventually
* I'm very much looking forward to Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
* I never had a PSP, so I can get some of those games I missed out on (like maybe Patapon and Locoroco?)

tbh most of the Vita library that would interest me has superior versions on PC, PS3, or PS4.

At least the hardware feels and looks nice. I appreciate going back to a single-screen after using dual-screen Nintendo systems for the past 11 years. The slim feels nice in hand and even has a microUSB charger. The US button layout still trips me up constantly: I feel like O should be like A and X should be like B.

C.Mongler

probably gonna be a loser and buy fallout 4 one of these days who am i kiddin

Thyme

strongbad

Quote from: bluaki on November 06, 2015, 02:39:45 PM
In my infinite wisdom, I decided to buy a Vita today, at what's probably one of the worst timings to buy one giggle;

I've lately been feeling like my PS TV is insufficient and that maybe I'd actually like a portable, so I got the new Aqua Blue system.

I just tried out PS3 remote play and it's utter garbage: apparently it's compatible with maybe 30 PS3 games. Out of this list, I own Ico&SotC collection (which does work) and Tokyo Jungle (which doesn't work; apparently that feature is Japan-only). I know some of the other games on that list are also Japan-exclusive; in particular, I'm very sure that Robotics;Notes and Chaos;Child have never been translated.

At least the PS4 remote play supposedly works well, though I haven't tried it yet.

Besides that, my other uses for this Vita include...
* I'll probably replay the first Danganronpa, since I originally played the PSP fan-translation over two years ago, and I now own the Vita version which I haven't played yet.
* I can finish earning more trophies in the other two Danganronpa games too.
* I have Persona 4 Golden which I might play eventually
* I'm very much looking forward to Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
* I never had a PSP, so I can get some of those games I missed out on (like maybe Patapon and Locoroco?)

tbh most of the Vita library that would interest me has superior versions on PC, PS3, or PS4.

At least the hardware feels and looks nice. I appreciate going back to a single-screen after using dual-screen Nintendo systems for the past 11 years. The slim feels nice in hand and even has a microUSB charger. The US button layout still trips me up constantly: I feel like O should be like A and X should be like B.

Damn so jealous of the aqua blue
Also kinda wish I had a slim for the micro usb. I like my OG vita and apparently the screen is superior but the grass is always greener

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 06, 2015, 03:45:24 PM
probably gonna be a loser and buy fallout 4 one of these days who am i kiddin

i was initially considering getting it day 1, but then took a look at the recommended minimum computer specs and i don't really think mine will cut it, so if i want to play it in a way that will run as intended, i guess i will just play john's copy on xbox one lol

TooB

Nyerp

i'm only up through chapter 4 of eternal darkness but it's great so far

thank god i already knew about that bathtub jumpscare lmao

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on November 06, 2015, 10:25:09 PM
i'm only up through chapter 4 of eternal darkness but it's great so far

thank god i already knew about that bathtub jumpscare lmao
I didn't when I played it :(

Samus Aran

TooB

SOOOOO Bongo Bongo Bongo I don't wanna leave the Congo oh no no no no noooo!!
Bingo Bango Bongo I'm so Hoppy in the jungle, I refuse to go.....

Go Up