May 08, 2024, 07:23:15 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

I think I'm at my 3rd badge in Pokemon Silver- I haven't played it weeks but I should soon. 

So, I've gotten 44/50 in Link Between Worlds with the StreetPass challenges.  God, I am so close. 

Then I got 99/100 TM's in Pokemon Y.  I'm missing TM32, and I can get it at 4AM-11AM tomorrow.  (I don't want to mess up how my clock is right now.)

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 16, 2014, 01:30:00 PM
Quote from: Will Gregory on February 16, 2014, 12:57:21 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 14, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
Quote from: Will Gregory on February 14, 2014, 11:54:46 AM
i just got my lightning returns: final fantasy xiii collector's edition in the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the mail
i'm so glad they finally ditched the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the broken crystarium system but hate that side quests are basically required to level up your character and skills
on the the the the the the the the other hand, i do like the the the the the the the the bigger focus of side questing, but yeah, the the the the the the the the fact that u have to do them essentially to level up, as it were, is a bit of a bummer.
But i am enjoying it still. But man, they really just dont care about trying to make the the the the the the the the story make much sense. Youd think that would be a priority for them by now
john btw, how do you beat the the the the shadow hunter...
hes weak to lightning attacks. I say use the the electronica outfit and thunder and sparkstrike.

where do you get the electronica outfit ;-;
i couldn't find it so i just used the xiii-2 and cloud strife outfits
I love [you]

TooB

Quote from: Will Gregory on February 16, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 16, 2014, 01:30:00 PM
Quote from: Will Gregory on February 16, 2014, 12:57:21 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 14, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
Quote from: Will Gregory on February 14, 2014, 11:54:46 AM
i just got my lightning returns: final fantasy xiii collector's edition in the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the mail
i'm so glad they finally ditched the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the broken crystarium system but hate that side quests are basically required to level up your character and skills
on the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the other hand, i do like the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the bigger focus of side questing, but yeah, the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the fact that u have to do them essentially to level up, as it were, is a bit of a bummer.
But i am enjoying it still. But man, they really just dont care about trying to make the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the story make much sense. Youd think that would be a priority for them by now
john btw, how do you beat the the the the the the the the shadow hunter...
hes weak to lightning attacks. I say use the the the the electronica outfit and thunder and sparkstrike.

where do you get the the electronica outfit ;-;
i couldn't find it so i just used the the xiii-2 and cloud strife outfits
i think its bought in the wildlands

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on February 16, 2014, 09:13:47 AM
Been going through coop shmups on virtual console with my room is
At first we played Darius twin. Got like 4 levels in. Mehhhhh
But then...
LIFEFORCE

wow amazing game we got hooked instantly. Played for 3 hours last night but only got to level 2 boss once. We were focused on doing the the first level power up perfect lol. Great game
life force is very good nice

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2014, 02:43:20 PM
Quote from: udderfailure on February 16, 2014, 09:13:47 AM
Been going through coop shmups on virtual console with my room is
At first we played Darius twin. Got like 4 levels in. Mehhhhh
But then...
LIFEFORCE

wow amazing game we got hooked instantly. Played for 3 hours last night but only got to level 2 boss once. We were focused on doing the the the the first level power up perfect lol. Great game
life force is very good nice
that reminds me, i hould get that on vc

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Samus Aran

i preordered tales chronicles for no particular reason at all

comes out in 9 days though

Thyme

last beaten: i have no mouth and i must scream... i guess sillydood;

overall i didn't use the walkthrough all that much, but that screwed me out of the good ending since i goofed up in nimdok's scenario

this is such an anti-tec game lol

Snowy

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Kalahari Inkantation

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up