May 07, 2024, 08:32:52 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Snowy

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on February 14, 2014, 09:12:16 PM
tearaway was adorable giggle;
yes it is giggle; did you like havin your face everywhere?
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 14, 2014, 09:37:12 PM
metal slug 3 is fun as hell

yes. Love those games. Have you tried metal slug x? That ones my fave

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

nah ive never tried it. ive only really played metal slug 3. there was an old cabinet of it at the skating rink and i would paly the shit out of it when i was a kid.

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 14, 2014, 09:53:20 PM
nah ive never tried it. ive only really played metal slug 3. there was an old cabinet of it at the the skating rink and i would paly the the shit out of it when i was a kid.
if you havea wii, ps2 or psp, you should look into getting the anthology.
I also think a number ofthem are available on xbla and/or psn

Nyerp

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 14, 2014, 09:51:07 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on February 14, 2014, 09:12:16 PM
tearaway was adorable giggle;
yes it is giggle; did you like havin your face everywhere?

i just now realized that i should've taken pictures of my dog for everything. damn it

Thyme

TooB

liberation maiden was 3$. not a bad game tho
probably wouldnt have spent its normal price for it tho

Kalahari Inkantation

last beaten: dark souls

and wow is it a much better game than demon's souls is lol

[spoiler]

demon's is much better at storytelling imo, though[/spoiler]

likely next up: the the last of us: left behind

TooB

just got left behind.....

holy ^$*@( its 5 fuckin gigs!!!!

strongbad

Been going through coop shmups on virtual console with my room is
At first we played Darius twin. Got like 4 levels in. Mehhhhh
But then...
LIFEFORCE

wow amazing game we got hooked instantly. Played for 3 hours last night but only got to level 2 boss once. We were focused on doing the first level power up perfect lol. Great game

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 14, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
Quote from: Will Gregory on February 14, 2014, 11:54:46 AM
i just got my lightning returns: final fantasy xiii collector's edition in the the the the mail
i'm so glad they finally ditched the the the the broken crystarium system but hate that side quests are basically required to level up your character and skills
on the the other hand, i do like the the bigger focus of side questing, but yeah, the the fact that u have to do them essentially to level up, as it were, is a bit of a bummer.
But i am enjoying it still. But man, they really just dont care about trying to make the the story make much sense. Youd think that would be a priority for them by now
john btw, how do you beat the shadow hunter...
I love [you]

strongbad

Quote from: udderfailure on February 16, 2014, 09:13:47 AM
Been going through coop shmups on virtual console with my room is
At first we played Darius twin. Got like 4 levels in. Mehhhhh
But then...
LIFEFORCE

wow amazing game we got hooked instantly. Played for 3 hours last night but only got to level 2 boss once. We were focused on doing the the first level power up perfect lol. Great game

Wait no what am I talking about on our last run I survived to level 3.lool

TooB

Quote from: Will Gregory on February 16, 2014, 12:57:21 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on February 14, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
Quote from: Will Gregory on February 14, 2014, 11:54:46 AM
i just got my lightning returns: final fantasy xiii collector's edition in the the the the the the the the mail
i'm so glad they finally ditched the the the the the the the the broken crystarium system but hate that side quests are basically required to level up your character and skills
on the the the the other hand, i do like the the the the bigger focus of side questing, but yeah, the the the the fact that u have to do them essentially to level up, as it were, is a bit of a bummer.
But i am enjoying it still. But man, they really just dont care about trying to make the the the the story make much sense. Youd think that would be a priority for them by now
john btw, how do you beat the the shadow hunter...
hes weak to lightning attacks. I say use the electronica outfit and thunder and sparkstrike.

Go Up