June 20, 2024, 08:00:01 AM

1,531,269 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

subconsciously i guess i wanted to say i had started playing max payne 3 and it looks cook so far 5thgrade;

Nyerp

i beat every level in doggy kogg gundrey drobigal freese

it could have been a great game if not for the tedious boss fights that all last twice as long as they should and the petty, sometimes trial-and-error-based level design

The artist formally known

Quote from: Nyerp on January 15, 2015, 08:05:47 PM
i beat every level in doggy kogg gundrey drobigal freese

it could have been a great game if not for the tedious boss fights that all last twice as long as they should and the petty, sometimes trial-and-error-based level design
still on the walrus duder, is he the final boss?

Nyerp

Samus Aran

TooB

The artist formally known

Quote from: Jojo on January 16, 2015, 12:42:57 PM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 16, 2015, 12:20:59 PM
Ship dungeon in Skyward Sword was ass.
told ya that area sucked.
Lots of the game sucked, the only noteworthy parts are the one cool armor boss and some other minor parts. a couple decent dungeons but overall the game just is so small, repetitive, dull, and the graphics (just like most the game) was an attempt to please all nintendo's fans at once.

i thought i was going to have to abandon all new zelda games after this one since they've been going downhill since windwaker and minish cap. luckily it looks like nintendo is really putting in some honest effort for the new one.

TooB

Quote from: reefer on January 16, 2015, 01:50:24 PM
Quote from: Jojo on January 16, 2015, 12:42:57 PM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 16, 2015, 12:20:59 PM
Ship dungeon in Skyward Sword was ass.
told ya that area sucked.
Lots of the game sucked, the only noteworthy parts are the one cool armor boss and some other minor parts. a couple decent dungeons but overall the game just is so small, repetitive, dull, and the graphics (just like most the game) was an attempt to please all nintendo's fans at once.

i thought i was going to have to abandon all new zelda games after this one since they've been going downhill since windwaker and minish cap. luckily it looks like nintendo is really putting in some honest effort for the new one.
I "mostly" disagree. I really enjoyed it overall, but yeah, some areas are balls.

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

I don't mind the sand sea area, I just think its dungeon is lame. Like not bad so much as it just really bored me. Amusingly enough, I liked the mechanic of carrying around a timeshift crystal in the pirate stronghold mini-dungeon more than anything in the actual main ship dungeon.

And the boss was stupid. Tentacle cyclops dreadlock Muppet.

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 16, 2015, 03:30:26 PM
I don't mind the sand sea area, I just think its dungeon is lame. Like not bad so much as it just really bored me. Amusingly enough, I liked the mechanic of carrying around a timeshift crystal in the pirate stronghold mini-dungeon more than anything in the actual main ship dungeon.

And the boss was stupid. Tentacle cyclops dreadlock Muppet.
Glowy-eye McWeak-to-Arrows

Go Up