September 30, 2024, 10:26:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

This time it gets REALLY long!

Started by Daddy, November 05, 2007, 11:04:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

November 05, 2007, 11:04:11 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 11:07:16 PM by JMV290
Great description of the beam sword.

Also

Any ideas about that stopwatch?

Samus Aran

The stopwatch probably does something boring like stopping time for a bit when you're in a timed match.

The artist formally known

Castelvania, holy shit, someone hold me.

Daddy

November 05, 2007, 11:37:33 PM #4 Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 11:41:35 PM by reefer
Quote from: JMV290 on November 05, 2007, 11:34:52 PM
wut the castle or the clock?
Stopwatch

It's either from Super Mario Brothers 2, Diddy Kong Racing (though it's not even close), Legend of Zelda, or from Castlevania.

Kalahari Inkantation

I noticed the clock too. It probably freezes all of your enemies, as well as every other moving thing for a few seconds while the person who threw it can kick their asses, like in the original Zelda, or in Phantom Hourglass when[spoiler]you're fighting Bellum.[/spoiler] powerofone;

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 06, 2007, 04:52:20 AM
I noticed the clock too. It probably freezes all of your enemies, as well as every other moving thing for a few seconds while the person who threw it can kick their asses, like in the original Zelda, or in Phantom Hourglass when[spoiler]you're fighting Bellum.[/spoiler] powerofone;
That was an hourglass though, not a stop watch

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: reefer on November 06, 2007, 11:34:20 AM
That was an hourglass though, not a stop watch
I know, but what I'm saying is, the clock will probably do the same thing and stop the enemy(ies) while the person who used the clock can kick ass, just like how the Hourglass [spoiler]stops time for Link to go after Bellum.[/spoiler] powerofone;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: reefer on November 05, 2007, 11:37:33 PM
Stopwatch

It's either from Super Mario Brothers 2, Diddy Kong Racing (though it's not even close), Legend of Zelda, or from Castlevania.

I would guess SMB2, if it is Konami and we get Belmont or some shit playable...I would flip the fuck out. I would honestly be VERY surprised if a Castlevania character gets in.

C.Mongler

The Castlevania stop watch looked like a pocket watch though and that looks like an alarm clock  psyduck;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 06, 2007, 12:21:00 PM
The Castlevania stop watch looked like a pocket watch though and that looks like an alarm clock  psyduck;

dawkins; Damn.

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 06, 2007, 12:21:00 PM
I couldn't find a picture of the one from the Castlevania games but I do remember it.

I doubt it but I'd love to see a Castevania character. Soma pre-anime please.

Infel

Evil Soma is fucking ugly, Get Normal Soma, Alucard, Richter, or... fuck, that one guy in my two-pack.

Quote from: KT on November 06, 2007, 05:55:53 PM
Evil Soma is fucking ugly, Get Normal Soma, Alucard, Richter, or... fuck, that one guy in my two-pack.
No DS art style please.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: reefer on November 06, 2007, 06:09:21 PM
No DS art style please.
;-; I hate the new art style for the Castlevania games

Pre Dawn of Sorrow artwork was pretty awesome.  wub;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up