October 02, 2024, 04:41:39 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What was your first video game?

Started by JGE, November 04, 2007, 09:00:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

Or the first video game you significantly remember.

Mine was either TMNT IV Turtles in Time or Super Mario All Stars for the SNES.

Samus Aran

Tri4se

Geno

The Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Link to the Past I think, Super Mario Brothers 3 as well as Super Mario World too.

I thought they were all brand new though SMB3 was on the older console I didn't know it was older.

KonohaShinobi

My god, mine was Super Mario World. Great game there.

ncba93ivyase

I was born with a collection of games, so Tetris for the GBA and Ecco the Dolphin for the Genesis, I guess. They were the first two I ever played.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on November 04, 2007, 09:14:21 PM
The Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse  caterpie;

I've heard that's actually surprisingly a good game.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazakhstan on November 05, 2007, 03:23:42 AM
I've heard that's actually surprisingly a good game.
It is, I remember it as a child though I enjoyed LTTP and Mystical Ninja more

Kalahari Inkantation

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 05, 2007, 11:44:23 AM
Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64. wub;

Seriously? Why did you get into gaming so late?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 05, 2007, 11:46:55 AM
Seriously? Why did you get into gaming so late?
Getting into gaming at 8 isn't late at all. psyduck;

Claquesous

Wrench

Metroid for the NES. I still own it to this day.

Go Up