September 21, 2024, 12:51:07 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh god

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 04, 2007, 01:44:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

The neighbors across the street are playing Christmas music as loud as their little radio possibly can. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Little Drummer Boy for the win.

NOA_Haunted

What the fuck is up with your neighborhood? You always say the weirdest things about the people living there. So I don't think I can believe you anymore.

Tomboh

If only there was some sort object that blocks out sounds from getting to your ears...

Maybe you, Lawlz, which your superior intellect can create something that will do just that.

YPrrrr

Perfect example of a thread for the bitch about your life board

Pash

Hey!

Where's your Christmas spirit?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pash on November 04, 2007, 02:05:57 PM
Hey!

Mine's in December toot;

Tomboh

Quote from: Pash on November 04, 2007, 02:05:57 PM
He's taking a plane down here after Thanksgiving.

Samus Aran

I can't stand hearing Christmas things at this time of year. I heard a Christmas ad on the radio on the way home this last Friday and pretty much cussed it out.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on November 04, 2007, 02:21:36 PM
I can't stand hearing Christmas things at this time of year. I heard a Christmas ad on the radio on the way home this last Friday and pretty much cussed it out.
Santa's watchin you :|

Himu

I love Christmas.  LOVE IT.  But I only tolerate the loud music after Thanksgiving.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sorbet on November 04, 2007, 02:26:24 PM
I love Christmas.  LOVE IT.  But I only tolerate the loud music after Thanksgiving.
The Snoopy song is the best

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Punta Tombo on November 04, 2007, 02:04:22 PM
If only there was some sort object that blocks out sounds from getting to your ears...

Maybe you, Lawlz, which your superior intellect can create something that will do just that.
I HAVE PLYWOOD IN MY GARAGE. I SHALL BUILD AN ANTI-RELIGIOUS BARRIER WITH IT. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on November 04, 2007, 02:32:02 PM
I HAVE PLYWOOD IN MY GARAGE. I SHALL BUILD AN ANTI-RELIGIOUS BARRIER WITH IT. powerofone;
Or just beat the shit out of them with your manmeat. powerofone;

36chambers

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLEIGH

Go Up