September 29, 2024, 10:27:35 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THANKS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT, I'M BACK argh;

Started by Andrew1911, April 17, 2007, 08:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Quote from: Eminem on April 18, 2007, 12:42:31 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 18, 2007, 12:40:24 PM
DON'T MAKE ME REBEL AGAINST YOU, MAN! I'M SO REBELLIOUS THAT I'LL REBEL AGAINST EVERYTHING YOU THROW AGAINST ME!

Fine, make fun of the fact that I called you a "rebel". The reason I called you a rebel is because you always disagree with our decisions and all you're here to do is start trouble by being the asshole you are.

DON'T MAKE ME MAKE ANOTHER THREAD AGAINST YOU, MAN!

Yet I seem to have good relations with MF and Reaper... Also, the only decisions I seem to disagree with are the guest board and bringing all the posts back. WOW, THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF DECISIONS THERE.  psyduck;

Feynman

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 18, 2007, 12:44:32 PM
Yet I seem to have good relations with MF and Reaper... Also, the only decisions I seem to disagree with are the guest board and bringing all the posts back. WOW, THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF DECISIONS THERE.  psyduck;

Part of what makes you a rebel is the fact that you always stir up trouble with people by flaming them when you disagree with them. Besides, why would you care about the guest board? It's not like you take this forum seriously anyway.

"o aksljdjdklasjdlkasjdlkasjdasj is da bez movi from da 1870's u shitfuk :|"

Andrew1911

Quote from: Eminem on April 18, 2007, 12:46:59 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 18, 2007, 12:44:32 PM

Part of what makes you a rebel is the fact that you always stir up trouble with people by flaming them when you disagree with them. Besides, why would you care about the guest board? It's not like you take this forum seriously anyway.

"o aksljdjdklasjdlkasjdlkasjdasj is da bez movi from da 1870's u shitfuk :|"

... The technology to make movies wasn't even built in the 1870s...  psyduck;

God forbid I flame people for being idiots. Especially the ones who like Mencia. YEAH, I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MARIOFREAK!  argh;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Eminem on April 18, 2007, 12:42:31 PM
The reason I called you a rebel is because you always disagree with our decisions and all you're here to do is start trouble by being the asshole you are.
Pretty ironic, coming from a guy that doesn't give a damn what our members think and does whatever the hell he pleases. (like getting our shitty old Boyah back, even though about 75% of us want to start over)

I say you STFU.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ricky

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 01:49:15 PM
(like getting our shitty old Boyah back, even though about 40% of us want to start over)
Fixed.

But I agree, he doesn't really care about what anyone else thinks.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ricky on April 18, 2007, 01:50:43 PM
(like getting our shitty old Boyah back, even though about 57.1% of us want to start over)
Fixed.

Fixed'd.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andrew1911

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 01:52:20 PM
Quote from: Ricky on April 18, 2007, 01:50:43 PM
(like getting our shitty old Boyah back, even though about 60% of us want to start over)
Fixed.

Fixed'd.

Fixed'd'd.

LCK

What the fuck? If you want to delete your account so bad, be my guest and continue being yourself. What the fuck are you still doing here? I suppose you just want to be badass so you "deleted your own account" to seem more manly than you actually are instead of being banned like the pussy you are.

Fuck you, Skittles.

y;

Feynman

Pretty ironic, coming from a guy that doesn't give a damn what our members think and does whatever the hell he pleases. (like getting our shitty old Boyah back, even though about 75% of us want to start over)

I say you STFU.

Bringing back our old BOYAH is something that shouldn't be up to the members. We've done a lot and we're not going to lose it just because you or .01% of our members want it or because of some stupid bandwidth problem. Normally, I do care what our users think and I'm the one who's there to help them with any problems they're having.

I say you STFU. Go jerk off to your pictures of penises on your ORLYNINTENDO PhotoBucket account

Quote from: LCK on April 18, 2007, 01:54:30 PM
Fuck you, Skittles.

Whatever. caterpie;

LCK

ncba93ivyase

Now, Skittles, you still haven't provided a good reason for why we should go back. We'd get back our shitty post, and lose these mildly more intelligent posts. Our themes, banners, and members are all here, so we lost nothing. It seems you just want to go against everyone's elses decisions to "be a rebel."

And just so you know, Reaper and I voted to keep this forum and give a royal "fuck you" to the old Boyah. Guess what? We're both administrators. You were the sole admin to vote for bringing back the old forum. Drop the plan, because we've already decided against it. Otherwise, you'd be going against the administrative team too, and just proving what a jackass you are.

No bullshit excuses, either.

Go Up