July 02, 2024, 05:50:33 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stupid MUM

Started by NOA_Haunted, October 18, 2007, 12:14:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

She wouldn't let me get The Orange Box because she said it was stupid , just like any other shooting game, and I would spend more time on the computer. So I got Tony Hawks Proving Grounds for wii instead.

Samus Aran

You should've just saved your money and kept pestering her to get the box until you could. psyduck;

KonohaShinobi

Way to waste good Orange Box money.

One Man Freak Show

Proving Grounds is on the Wii? psyduck;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 07:06:48 PM
You should've just saved your money and kept pestering her to get the box until you could. psyduck;
Even if I had my own money someone would have to take me to the store and so I could buy it.

UnagiPower

skate is better. Well the demo was cool at least.  caterpie;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 21, 2007, 08:54:24 AM
skate is better. Well the demo was cool at least.  caterpie;
SKATE FUCKING RULES! If I had a 360 do you think I would be on the computer?

Title27GT

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 21, 2007, 08:50:50 AM
Even if I had my own money someone would have to take me to the store and so I could buy it.
learn to ride a horse faggot

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 21, 2007, 08:50:50 AM

Oh god no, NOT THAT. ANYTHING BUT HAVING SOMEONE TAKE YOU TO THE STORE. OH JESUS FUCK IT DOESN'T GET WORSE THAN THAT.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 21, 2007, 12:08:43 PM
Oh god no, NOT THAT. ANYTHING BUT HAVING SOMEONE TAKE YOU TO THE STORE. OH JESUS FUCK IT DOESN'T GET WORSE THAN THAT.
My mom or dad would have to take me and my mom wouldn't let me buy even if I had my own money, and my dad wouldn't take me to the store.

Go Up