July 02, 2024, 06:22:38 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PSP is officially my most favorite handheld of all time

Started by JGE, October 16, 2007, 04:57:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

I just had to wait for the right game.

Screenshots for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

And yes, gameplay!

[/quote]

Fucking incredible.
Once this comes out, I'm getting it and a big GB Memory stick (still stuck with the 32 MB from launch. Or I might just pick up the new PSP slim.

I need to pick up more games as well anyway, since I sold off all of the lame ones and only kept the most worthwhile one which was Ratchet and Clank size matters. Can't wait for Secret Agent clank on the PSP either.

ncba93ivyase

Shitty game from a shitty series on a shitty handheld spawned by a shitty series of consoles.

powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

For some reason, the top screenshot looked to me like there's a giant ass on the left and it's shooting white stuff out of it.

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on October 16, 2007, 04:58:07 PM
Shitty game from a shitty series on a shitty handheld spawned by a shitty series of consoles.

powerofone;

That my friends, is the perfect example of the DS.  powerofone;

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Wrench

YPrrrr

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 16, 2007, 05:01:48 PM
uh no
But he is right that the DS is pretty shitty pseudo;

Anyways, I like Kingdom Hearts, so this should be pretty sweet. Also... /NSIDERREFERENCE I love how most KH haters used to be fanboys about the series until it became "cool" to dislike it. And also how they continue to buy them, to quote, "see how shitty they are" lolz

[spoiler]not saying this is you guys[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 16, 2007, 05:08:09 PM
But he is right that the DS is pretty shitty pseudo;

Anyways, I like Kingdom Hearts, so this should be pretty sweet. Also... /NSIDERREFERENCE I love how most KH haters used to be fanboys about the series until it became "cool" to dislike it. And also how they continue to buy them, to quote, "see how shitty they are" lolz

[spoiler]not saying this is you guys[/spoiler]

since you're not saying this is us that's kind of irrelevant and makes no real point but okay

Also, the DS has far more good games than the PSP.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 16, 2007, 05:17:27 PM
since you're not saying this is us that's kind of irrelevant and makes no real point but okay

Ok, it's your opinion...

I'd personally rather be playing games like NCAA Football and God of War rather than Brain Age, Elite Beat Agents, and the like

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 16, 2007, 05:21:59 PM
Ok, it's your opinion...

I'd personally rather be playing games like NCAA Football and God of War rather than Brain Age, Elite Beat Agents, and the like
Because generic sports games and shitty console ports/remakes are better than EBA, Kirby, and the only good Castlevania games. gooncamp;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on October 16, 2007, 05:23:25 PM
Because generic sports games and shitty console ports/remakes are better than EBA, Kirby, and the only good Castlevania games. gooncamp;
Ummm. Pretty much. psyduck;

Elite Beat Agents is for people with the attention span of a squirrel and Kirby is too easy and short; as always (not that it's bad, it's just not occupying.

Castlevania's cool, but I'm not a huge fan of that either psyduck;

Also sports games = sweet multiplayer

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 16, 2007, 05:27:11 PM
Ummm. Pretty much. psyduck;

Elite Beat Agents is for people with the attention span of a squirrel and Kirby is too easy and short; as always (not that it's bad, it's just not occupying.

Castlevania's cool, but I'm not a huge fan of that either psyduck;

Also sports games = sweet multiplayer
Sports games are for complete dumbasses.

JGE

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 16, 2007, 05:17:27 PM

Where's this sketched in stones. Isn't that a matter of opinion? Oh yeah that's right, we should not have a opinion around this shit hole.

Anyway, it's funny though considering the one and only game I have for my PSP, I enjoy more than my whole 10 DS games. Of course I like Megaman Star Force more than size matters, but that was sketched in stone that it sucks so whatever.

I did my research on the PSP, and I like a lot of games on it and coming out for it. More than the DS. The only game I'd imagine getting into is Phantom Hourglass. Same for the PS3, I did my research, gave the console a try, and now I love it.

Go Up